• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
18 Online
0 Member And 18 Guest
+5 votes
Source Link: http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/412560/bajrangi-bhaijaan-review-watched-theater-thing-getting-teary
asked ago in Movie Discussions by Mega Star (229k points)
99% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Indeed the most loved movie of the decade, best performance from all the leads and still gets you emotional while watching it again , tubelight might have failed , but this picture deserved much more applauds, i wished BB crossed 1000cr first.

answered ago by Unit Manager (38.7k points)
selected ago by
+1 vote

Unanimous positive response all around. Great movie indeed.

answered ago by Unit Manager (31.1k points)

Dangal also man. Infact, Dangal is the first film to cross Pk....... Not only that see the ratings in imdb and rotten tomatoes. Also check out critical reviews of Dangal.....

0 votes

TBH The Best of the best. Masterpiece.

answered ago by Production Designer (12.1k points)
0 votes

/Yes Salman is a bigger star than SRK!Ab khush? Hope the 2016 Eid clash happens.I desperately want this./.... Hahaha.... Read this comment below Suhas' BB review. #Too Much Funny!

answered ago by Production Accountant (22k points)

Gotten wholesome entertainment seeing #Iamlossoul and #Munna's activities on ur BB review post.... Will definitely read ur HNY review for more entertainment..

I couldn't find the HNY review post... Share it please if possible.

Thanks...

Hahaha... Jo entertainment Tubelight film se nhi Mila wo aapke HNY review and uspe kiye gaye replies (Ans & cmnts) se Mila... Thank you so much.

Related questions

0 votes
7 answers 485 views