• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
26 Online
0 Member And 26 Guest
+1 vote
closed with the note: Verify your claims or actions will be taken against you.
asked in Box Office Related by Location Scout (3.3k points)
54% Accept Rate

closed by

Bro BOI clear mention that tubelight huge lost to distributers but huge profit for producer. So given verdict below average.
I clear one thing bro its temparary verdict not permanent because its changable.

As per my information in 2020 year BOI posted 30 years complete data with overseas and then it can revised all verdict ones again.

Some movies BOI verdict can given * in his database means its verdict is again check
Ex ÷ dhoom 3, ra one , dabangg 2 , devdas, kick, sultan , 3 idiots, border.

Brother kya problem hai close kyun kiya.

you are making us laugh now. first u say verdict is dependant on DS then you say producers made profit lol. YRF made profit from fan too. approx 60Cr and they are also the distributors. so technically both producer and dist of FAN made profit. NOW JUSTIFY FLOP VERDICT OF FAN AND BELOW AVG VERDICT OF TUBELIGHT

@ashish

'Some movies BOI verdict can given * in his database means its verdict is again check
Ex ÷ dhoom 3, ra one , dabangg 2 , devdas, kick, sultan , 3 idiots, border.'

Why Kick,Sultan, 3 Idiots & Border?
Dhoom 3 - may be demoted to BB
Raone - Semihit
Dabangg2 - Superhit
Devdas - Semihit.

reply & justify.

3 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

How much collection does JHMS need to be declared blockbuster?

answered by Production Designer (13.4k points)
selected by

When Jhms movie cross 200 cr in india. And good perform in overseas means 100 cr approx.

Fan
Share 73cr
Sattelite 50cr
Digital and music 35 plus
Others 5cr
Investment 105cr
Profit of 60cr

+1 vote

Just verdict , collection & FFs of Khans trio movies which was released before 1993 & update in BOI data base..
Aamir khan - Dil , QSQT , DHKMN , JJWS , HHRPK
Salman - Baaghi , Sanam Bewafaa , Saajan
Srk - Deewana , Chamatkar , RBGG

answered by Director (125k points)

Bro to many que you ask i answer one by one.
1. Aamir - hhrpk - hit , jjws - hit, dhkmn - semi hit, Qsqt - super hit , dil - bb

Ok i am waiting for your answer for other actors also including with the FFs & collection...

Salman - Baaghi - hit, sanam bewafa - super hit,
Saajan - bb

Srk - deewana - super hit, baazigar - super hit, rbgg - semi hit

Any information on Collection & FFs.

Collection and ff i post one by one in one or two days . And one important thing i say that before 1990s movie verdict is not confirmed yet. Because BOI colleted the data.

Ok and any other movies of Aamir khan , in that period which get average or above verdict...

0 votes

FAN. obvious reasons. very very obvious reason. i gave them to you before. you failed to reply to those. R u sure srk charged whatever u said he charged. how can u call a movie with 60-80Cr budget a 120 Cr movie. and how can u give shivaay a below avg verdict when WW Fan grossed more on the same budget and same as shivaay in India. Now answer. shivaay budget>>FAN. shivaay didnt make any money for dist. Fan made 16cr profit for YRF.

Fan
Share 73cr
Sattelite 50cr
Digital and music 35 plus
Others 5cr
Investment 105cr
Profit of 60cr

answered by Unit Manager (32.3k points)

I ans it your before post

no you did not and if you are gonna mantain that answer. tubelight deserves DISASTER. unless BOI is favoring Salman. which is clear enough already. 120Cr. Did you guys pull that number out of your ***

If tubelight deserves disaster verdict then what should be the verdict of devdas, mnik,kank,dz,dilwale,Raees and ra.1?

this question with valid numbers have been answered tons of times before. i recommend you search the forum and you will get your answer

Related questions

+3 votes
10 answers 461 views
+2 votes
3 answers 207 views