Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,188 questions

244,056 answers

396 users

If the Anand L Rai's movie is promoted without revealing SRK's look how will you react?

+4 votes
asked Jul 16, 2017 in Movie Discussions by sunil Production Designer (13,439 points)
81% Accept Rate

that would be awsum.....but kya hai na, opening matters a lot....though solo release on christmas is the best period to do this kinda thing

7 Answers

+3 votes
Best answer

I would say just show a glimpse of his character, that would add a hell lot of buzz and anticipation.

answered Jul 16, 2017 by Intense Producer (108,200 points)
selected Jul 17, 2017 by sunil
+3 votes

the publicity gimmick of dwarf ........is srk as a dwarf........ thats the only thing there is that'll push its publicity campaign..... srk as a dwarf for the first time...and that too real looking....!!

like for dangal ... it was weight gain and decrease ...was the publicity campaign.....

personally ... i consider all these things as a spoiler......... i even skip trailers because even they give spoilers..... i like to keep everything a mystery until i watch the thing..... i like this whole thing this way....

answered Jul 16, 2017 by Grand Nova Star (145,261 points)
+2 votes

Srk will promote it like ra one.....dhaaga khol dega...

answered Jul 16, 2017 by Salbajaj Camera Operator (8,904 points)
+2 votes

If he does that would be great. Just show small glimpses through out all the promos, then start the movie with a full look at the character.

answered Jul 16, 2017 by mr.hola Unit Manager (37,038 points)
+1 vote

Fir logon ko pata kaise chalega ki srk ki film h??? Look dikhana zaruri hoga, usi se hi to hype hogi film ki....

answered Jul 16, 2017 by saransh Unit Manager (30,543 points)
+1 vote

Not possible and will not happen.....
See the whole hype of film by its release time...will be that only that its SRK film and He is playing a Dwarf for the very first time....or may be first time in a bollywood film for a lead hero....as I am not aware of anything in recent past....
So very least they can do is not to show his face.....
But DEFINITELY they are going to show that the lead character is playing DWARF.....but HOW!!!! that will make its teaser/trailer...more interesting/will create the Buzz!!!!!!

But to answer ur question that if it happens!!!!!....that no look AT ALL of the character (where they are spending so much of time in VFX)....I will be disappointed.....

answered Jul 16, 2017 by abbie Unit Manager (30,087 points)
edited Jul 16, 2017 by abbie
0 votes

I would say another Semi hit is coming on its way

answered Jul 16, 2017 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (23,225 points) 1 flag

Related questions

+5 votes
2 answers 46 views
+2 votes
5 answers 262 views
+2 votes
4 answers 228 views
228 views asked Aug 3, 2016 in Opinion by IrahX Assistant Director (41,571 points)