• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
8 Online
0 Member And 8 Guest
+4 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Production Designer (13.4k points)
81% Accept Rate

that would be awsum.....but kya hai na, opening matters a lot....though solo release on christmas is the best period to do this kinda thing

7 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

I would say just show a glimpse of his character, that would add a hell lot of buzz and anticipation.

answered by Cinematographer (90.5k points)
selected by
+3 votes

the publicity gimmick of dwarf ........is srk as a dwarf........ thats the only thing there is that'll push its publicity campaign..... srk as a dwarf for the first time...and that too real looking....!!

like for dangal ... it was weight gain and decrease ...was the publicity campaign.....

personally ... i consider all these things as a spoiler......... i even skip trailers because even they give spoilers..... i like to keep everything a mystery until i watch the thing..... i like this whole thing this way....

answered by Director (136k points)
+2 votes

Srk will promote it like ra one.....dhaaga khol dega...

answered by Camera Operator (8.7k points)
+2 votes

If he does that would be great. Just show small glimpses through out all the promos, then start the movie with a full look at the character.

answered by Production Accountant (25.3k points)
+1 vote

Fir logon ko pata kaise chalega ki srk ki film h??? Look dikhana zaruri hoga, usi se hi to hype hogi film ki....

answered by Production Accountant (29.7k points)
+1 vote

Not possible and will not happen.....
See the whole hype of film by its release time...will be that only that its SRK film and He is playing a Dwarf for the very first time....or may be first time in a bollywood film for a lead hero....as I am not aware of anything in recent past....
So very least they can do is not to show his face.....
But DEFINITELY they are going to show that the lead character is playing DWARF.....but HOW!!!! that will make its teaser/trailer...more interesting/will create the Buzz!!!!!!

But to answer ur question that if it happens!!!!!....that no look AT ALL of the character (where they are spending so much of time in VFX)....I will be disappointed.....

answered by Production Accountant (27.5k points)
edited by
0 votes

I would say another Semi hit is coming on its way

answered by Casting Director (16.6k points) 1 flag

Related questions

+2 votes
5 answers 244 views
+2 votes
5 answers 253 views
+2 votes
3 answers 181 views