• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
16 Online
2 Member And 14 Guest
Members present at the site
+4 votes
Song was released 3 days ago..But YouTube Views are only 5.5 million.....The kind of song it is it should have easily crossed 9-10 million in 3 days..On other hand rashke Qamar has worked very well.It  was bound to as it was one of the best works of Nusrat Saab an easy way to remake and make a chart buster....

Butterfly song is 11th on I tunes.....Don't u think it should work more....
asked in Movie Discussions by Second Unit Director (70.1k points)
72% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+2 votes

i find song a normal one but ya its ofcourse for masses, Bajrangi Bhaijaan music was initially just a hit but after the release it got major attention and was a Major hit then, i guess JHMS seems to me a hit music with all songs but hope so after Release it can have impact , at the moment only Raadha song is a major hit, plus youtube views doesnt matter these days , its the radio channels were real impact can be viewed , at the moment Raadha is topping charts lets see

answered by Assistant Director (40.2k points)

radha is definitely a hit..but butterfly is a huge song...And will be loved in theatres...Let's see bro

+1 vote

Seems Red Chillies PR team is not working properly... Warna Srk ki koi cheez YouTube pe dhoom na machaye ye ho hi nhi sakta

answered by Production Accountant (28.3k points)

Tubelight didnt do 21 crores openings..It had 20.55 crores..Fell short of 21 crores

Chalo Maan liya ki Tubelight did 20.55cr...now name a Srk film which did 20.55cr on opening day...

so if your question is which SRK did 20.55 on opening day. since that is exactly what you wrote my answer is none. SRK has given a few 30+Cr openers but none of his movies did exactly 20.55 Crs.

Abey andhi ki dukan, it was about non holiday opening day...warna holiday pe toh global king ne 45cr ki opening de chuka hai Red chillies calculator ki Madad se... Hahaha.

+1 vote

Music of this film is not catchy to attract instant viewers. Pritam fails in this department.

answered by Executive Producer (67.7k points)

butterfly is catchy for sure......

The hook line is not there. Like Lungi Dance aur Chammak Challo.

there is a diplo song coming soon. hope that will have a hook

+1 vote

Every Song of JHMS are good but definately difficult ones to remember lyrics. Butterfly tune is massy but the lyrics still are difficult to sing for common people. That is the main reason. If the film becomes hit then all the songs will be chartbuster if not then they will remain average song.

answered by Production Designer (13.4k points)
+1 vote

Its a catchy and energetic number, perhaps the lyrics are taking time for people to get used to, I feel it will catch on more, if the movie works well.

answered by Cinematographer (90.7k points)
0 votes

There is not that craze for the movie that makes people seek out stuff from it.

answered by Production Accountant (25.5k points)
0 votes

I didn't like butterfly song. ..............................................................

answered by Production Accountant (23.4k points)

i didnt like any of the songs. last time it happened during CE. IYKWIM

film will do good.same to you.

Related questions

+3 votes
11 answers 510 views
+1 vote
3 answers 241 views