• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
24 Online
3 Member And 21 Guest
Members present at the site
+8 votes
asked in Movie Discussions by Director (140k points)
67% Accept Rate

You forgot me? :/

best acc. to me yet is Invisible.....2nd py i think Intense hai jo active hai....but Suhas is an asset in explaining why they should be banned

Explaining why they should be banned... lol

7 Answers

+4 votes

I only try to be fair as mod, no favouritism should be there and yes be strict if any user is trying to cross the line...........dont know how much work i got done.....but I try.

answered by Cinematographer (95.6k points)
+3 votes

He is arjun ranawat from Garv.

answered by Producer (114k points)

+3 votes

Strength lies in Youthfulness .. ............He is youth as a moderator. I don't know either u praising or bashing. I don't even know what is my answer doing.

answered by Editor (87.4k points)

Bohot khoob mirza Sahab

haha...............

+3 votes

He is doing really good as a moderator. Well balanced and setting an example for others to follow. Never seen him being unfair to others and best thing he is not biased at all as we all know he won't tolerate anything wrong even if it is coming from friends.

answered by Production Designer (13.8k points)

you know what you are damn right ...... i have never seen on this forum before that a guy standing up to his own fanbase..... people have been wrong before... and their fellow fan base mods... just dont care .....banning the user to dooor ki baat hai they even won't even hide the thing.... after countless times...they will warn and that'll be the end of it... and those mods are working here for over one year......

but intense has been apointed ..may be aik maheena ho gaya hoga....

but intense has two enemies on this forum....and they both are hrithik fans... kabir and greek god.... because before they both would get away with anything by saying anything ... kabir even went one step ahead and supported baazigar against irdwhelp.... and thats just the tip of the iceberg... while greek god ki zubaan gutter se ziada gandi hai.... and its the first time... he's staying in his limits.....!!

intense might have made few enemies on the forum......... but he's definitely cleaning things .........and staying unbiased.....!!

Absolutely agree with you that intense is absolutely unbiased. Even when he is angry he always maintains his cool. So he has all the the qualities which makes him well balanced mod. And as you mentioned he will take action even if it is against the members of HR fanbase. He actually does it effortlessly.

@grand nova and @vikram singh, thanks for those words. Appreciate it.

Grand nova praising intense lot and taking his side just to make sure Greek God gets ban again. ..i mean it's a trap for greek god. Hahaha

0 votes

....he is doingg exactly what is been bulleyingg to do so....lucifer asks to warn greek god....he warns him the veryy next second....u n i ask him to ban jatinder....he bans the very next second...shuklaji asks him to hide my comments....tiger asks him to hide baazigar....he hides it d veryy fuckingg next second....not before that...his duties does nt cm in picture until someone tells him to do so....actually he s tryingg to please each n everyone....bhaijAAn fans hv got a nice puppet for themselves so they vl enjoy him as mod without a question.....veryy well going intense veryy well.....

answered by Production Accountant (26.1k points)

As i am pretty active on the forum, hence I hide comments fairly quickly. As you lack awareness as to how users are banned, I wont get into it.

Since the only business you have is to criticise and ridicule.....keep at it.

''actually he s tryingg to please each n everyone'' ....how??by banning people??

0 votes

Yesss, @intense is the least biased mod here... I must accept that he is the best among all in the administrative panel, even though he has hidden many of my posts/ans/cmnts......!

answered by Unit Manager (31.4k points)
0 votes

Yes he is the best amongst whole panel

answered by Casting Director (19.5k points)

Related questions