• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
2 Member And 15 Guest
Members present at the site
+5 votes
The awards in India are a joke as the the world knows but this Iifa award is a stinker and probably the worst of the lot. Maybe as its a worldwide award so they have to drop to a lower level. There was a message going around of best film nominations and it came to our notice. Below are the best film nominations and the list itself will tell the tale of this mockery.

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil

M.S. Dhoni - The Untold Story

Neerja

Pink

Sultan

Udta Punjab

Reportedly these films come up with a worldwide voting system which is just laughable as these jokers are trying to say films like Dangal (this film does not even have competition as far as 2016 goes) and Airlift did not get votes but likes of Udta Punjab, Neerja and Pink did. Maybe some actors did not give your awards any importance (rightly so) but the idea is to give the most deserving the award whether the recipent gives any importance or not. This means you have done correct from your side.

There film industry gives many bad films but even bigger disasters are the awards and reviews as its one thing being bad but another being fake and thats what reviews and awards are. Non deserving films get awards and bad films get the stars.

Actually the critic fraternity is the worst of the lot as its out there about how bad the awards are but as critics are a part of the general film media they are not going to say how bad or stupid they are. So in this case despite being a level lower than awards in fakeness they can hide and actually comment how bad awards are when they are worse.
asked in General by Location Manager (7.6k points)
95% Accept Rate

i just wish IIFA files lawsuit against BOI for defamation....it'll be fun

7 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

MSD and ADHM..................like seriously? The latter was a bad film and the former was good, but not award worthy.

Dangal for me was the best film of 2016 worthy of all awards, other good ones were Fan, Udta Punjab, Sultan etc. Such a joke this IIFA is becoming.

answered by Editor (83.6k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Is this a BOI article? Or did u write this?

answered by Producer (107k points)

BOI article

Shayad BOI ne Ashish se type karwaya hoga..kitne mistakes hai.

+3 votes

Wow, BOI praised Dangal. Aamir fans rejoice!

answered by Production Accountant (20k points)
+2 votes

All Of Them Were Seen Together Recently At IIFA. Sushant, Alia, Salman, Shahid & Sonam. I Guess They Are Performing As Well. No Wonder These Movies Are Nominated.

answered by Production Accountant (25.1k points)
+1 vote

I welcome more such awards so that Salman can earn more

answered by Production Accountant (22.6k points)
+1 vote

Fan and Dangal deserve to be in the list.ADHM what the hell!!!!

answered by Director (135k points)
0 votes

WTF BOI praising Aamir movie , may be they fed up with the leak article from one of their admin and in a mood of patch with Aamirians...
But I have a doubt because kutte ki pucch kitni bhi seedhi Karo rahegi wo tedhi hi...

answered by Director (120k points)