• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
15 Online
0 Member And 15 Guest
+3 votes
I watch every SRK movie in theatre since Veer Zara. I have missed only mohenjodaro of Hritik since Krish. Only Tubelight of Salman Khan since Dabang and I watch at least 1 movie of Akshay Kumar in a year in theatre.
asked in General by Production Designer (13.4k points)
81% Accept Rate

10 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

swore off of salman movies in theater after the torturous dabang 2. only go with extra positive wom(bajrangi). havent missed an srk movie since MNIK and havent missed HR movie since kites

answered by Unit Manager (32.2k points)
selected by

Launde lapades can watch any crap since these awaras r having surplus money of their parents to waste.

+4 votes

For me its a Rule which I follow strictly/religiously.....
Aamir , SK , SRK and HR...will never miss their movies and will watch it at least one time in Theatre....

Akki, Ajay and Current new generation/big banners etc...will try my best to watch it in theatres but if not will watch it Online for sure (With a theater kind setup)....never missed any bollywood movie (which has a good release/review)....for the record...take any star...hardly I missed any movies of them....almost have cent percent record for all the above top stars.....

For ur last part of the question...When? - Watched all their Main Debuted movies in Theater only!!!!

answered by Production Accountant (27.5k points)

Mein samjhta hoon ke top stars ke koi movie miss Nahin kiya.. Toh Hashmi Hashmi Sahab ke bhi saare films dekhe honge?

Yes...Charlie....except for "Dil Diya Hain" and "Tigers" ....Haashmi Sahab ki saari movies dekhi hain....and some intense scenes (where two individuals were gasping for air/breath) in repetitive mode/zoom mode....
Only regret is not all of them(movies) in theatres.....I believe u will forgive me for that.....

Gasping for breath..........rofl............

+3 votes

every salman movies since bodyguard...rest depends on the promos of movie..if that excites me then only I would watch

answered by Location Manager (7.3k points)
+2 votes

Just SRK. I used to live in a country which didn't have cinemas, and in my actual country Bollywood movies were banned.

I moved back in 2010, by that time the ban was also gone. The first SRK movie that released was Ra.One, which was so much in demand that I couldn't see it.

Since then the only movie I have missed is JTHJ. All others I watch on first weekend.

I was unable to see Raees because it was banned.

answered by Production Accountant (25.3k points)
+2 votes

For me its Hrithik, aamir, SRK and salman/akshay.....have seen all their movies in the theatre, I always read the reviews for new gen actors films before watching. Mostly they make substandard stuff.

answered by Cinematographer (90.5k points)
+2 votes

I Generally Don't Miss Any Big Bollywood Release Unless It Gets Terrible Reviews. But More Than Once, I Watch Only Aamir's Movies.

answered by Production Accountant (25.2k points)
+1 vote

Srk, Salman, Aamir.... and DC... and Nolan !

answered by Director (133k points)

DC......ma man

+1 vote

There is not a signal such star. Though, I started to watch every SRK release, but broke the flow sooner. I had watched Jab Tak Hai Jaan, Chennai Express and Happy New Year. Missed Dilwale and Fan. Again watched Dear Zindagi and Raees and will be watching JHMS. This is it.

Okay. Two names are there whom movies I hardly afford to miss and they're Aamir Khan and Anurag Kashyap.
For Aamir Khan, I've been watched Dhoom 3, PK and Dangal.. For Anurag Kashyap, it's Ugly, Bombay Velvet and Raman Raghav 2.0. Chain will be continued.

answered by Assistant Director (49.6k points)
+1 vote

To be Honest i have Watched all SRK movies since last 10 years, other then SRK have watched Salman films , sorry to say but didnt watched Dangal in theater due to some reasons other then that have watched all Khan movies since this decade

answered by Assistant Director (40.1k points)
–1 vote

Launde lapades can watch any crap since these awaras r having surplus money of their parents to waste.

I watch only Aamir movies.

answered by Camera Operator (8.1k points)

Intolerant fans can't watch any movie in theater since their parents strictly ordered them to not watch intolerant India's intolerant movies...

No one orders me anything Tiger bhai,i earn well enough myself to be dependent on my parents.I watch Aamir movies no one in this world can stop me from doing that.

So u watch every Aamir film... That's nice.... Fir Launde lapade ke films dekhne se aapko itni taqleef Kyu hoti hai jo unke Maa-Baap tak ko beech me le aaye?

Related questions

+2 votes
3 answers 188 views
+2 votes
2 answers 197 views