• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
23 Online
2 Member And 21 Guest
Members present at the site
+1 vote
asked in Box Office Related by Location Scout (3.1k points)
60% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

120 to break even. will also receive a hit verdict around 110

answered by Unit Manager (32.3k points)

haahh break even at 120 and hit at 110 ulta calculation

when has boi ever given a verdict based on the distributors share. tubelight is a disaster if DS is taken into account

110 is too high. i wouldnt be surprised if they give it a hit verdict at 100Crs.

thekai always surprises me.... he redefines stupidity........ par jis confidence se ye apni stupidity show karta hai ... thumbs up ... for his illiteracy .....,baazigar ki reincarnation hai ye dummy............

+1 vote

If we look at everything i.e. Time of production, budget, starcast then 150cr is a bare minimum but it will be considered hit after crossing 100cr nett domestic.

answered by Production Designer (13.4k points)
+1 vote

120 cr hit
105cr semi hit
95cr average
75cr flop

answered by Editor (87.4k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
6 answers 327 views
+1 vote
7 answers 506 views