• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
9 Online
0 Member And 9 Guest
+2 votes
Puneet Shukla is banned for abusing the forum Admins, he abused Admins by personal abusive words regarding their family and hence is banned for 7 days, warning to users, do not use personal abuses towards any user, admin or not, or else get ready to be banned

TEAM IT'S BOXOFFICE
asked in Announcements by Super-star (193k points)
99% Accept Rate

reshown by

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Oh that's sad. He was a good user. I believe you should find middle way of tackling this sort of issues. I am sure Puneet Shukla doesn't mean anything personally. People do weird stuff in the heat of the moment and then they forget. You moderators can have a meeting to find alternatives other than banning users like this. This forum is lively with users and such abuses tend to happen. I am sure there are other ways to have this issues resolved. I hope all users return to this forum. Puneet will return in 7 days and I believe you should forgive user Baazigar also and let him return. All users are good and we enjoy this forum together. Everybody realizes their mistakes sooner or later. So forgive and forget. Take no things personal from this forum and enjoy silliness.

answered by Casting Director (19.8k points)
selected by

didn't expect therock to be having such good heart
'You moderators can have a meeting to find alternatives' .....7days is not even a proper punishment for an old user like Puneet.....i hv not seen what he said....but if he abused, 7days is nothing.....alternative will be NO PUNISHMENT AT ALL.....do say things n then claim it happened in heat of the moment......we get plenty of time before submitting a comment....atleast abuses can be avoided

+3 votes

Lagta hai ban ka season chal raha hai

answered by Casting Director (16k points)
+1 vote

Jatinder jaisa maharathi bhi ban ho gaya.Kaha kya tha waise us ne sallu ko.

answered by Camera Operator (8.3k points)

Straight up warning to the ones who liked the comment. (which will be hidden)

Related questions

+6 votes
5 answers 250 views
+2 votes
9 answers 529 views