• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
14 Online
2 Member And 12 Guest
Members present at the site
+1 vote
jo hit hai woh salman ki wajah se. jo disaster hai usme toh salman ka chota sa role tha. screen time of salman in MAMK was much more than his other "lead" movies
asked in Movie Discussions by Unit Manager (32.3k points)
80% Accept Rate

What cry babies? What's the point comparing Main Aurr Mrs Khanna screentime with that of No Entry?

Main Aurr Mrs Khanna, Salman is there for initial minutes & appears only in the interval. It's Sohail Khan who takes over. Salman in second half doesn't carry the story forward. It's again from Sohail's perspective. It was clearly a two lead film. Unlike Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya, it was Sohail Khan who was given the narrative. Salman got the emotional weight in the third act & he didn't do justice with his performance.

Biwi No.1 again see what's the characterization looked like. Nobody says Kamal Haasan was the main lead in the original. Similarly Anil Kapoor who played him isn't the main lead.

I can take part in this argument if you provide me with proper assessment of "screentime of a character" vs "characterization" itself.

And get this, hit films had Salman's contribution. Flop films though some had his contribution, most others flopped because he couldn't contribute to the extent his roles demanded of him & most importantly, his audience were not happy with the way his characters had shaped up.

Coming to MAMK alone, it was a disaster S people weren't interested in it to give a chance. The ones who did give it a chance, did so for Salman but when they got Sohail Khan instead driving the narrative, they felt cheated. That's what pushed him to realise his worth with Wanted.

why dont u convert this into an answer

2 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Oh oh at least they are acting na..unlike Salman.
Common appreciate the effort.

answered by Production Accountant (28.7k points)
selected by

But their acting is unconvincing just like Sallu!

Hahaha

+2 votes

Salman don't act or over act or under act , he lives the character. That's why he has several millions of diehard fans.

answered by Unit Manager (35.1k points)

And for me its his acting

well then i sincerely hope you are a better judge of other things in life

Yes, I am trying to call a spade as spade

trying but clearly failing. keep trying.

Related questions

+1 vote
4 answers 300 views