Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,425 questions

236,360 answers

285,872 comments

379 users

User Charlie Jatinder is banned for abusing..!!

+2 votes
User Charlie Jatinder is banned for abusing Salman Khan, he will be unblocked after few days, and it's warning to other users too, if you abuse, you will be banned, so try to maintain decent behavior in this forum

Link for other mods & Admins -
http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/590570/movie-going-floor-trailer-prediction-for-salman-remo-movie

TEAM IT'S BOXOFFICE.....!!!!!
asked Jul 14 in Announcements by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (195,126 points)
98% Accept Rate

What did he said?????

Good to see admins are active and strict..well done.

9 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Wat will i hv to do to get banned? I cannot abuse people

answered Jul 14 by Salbajaj Camera Operator (8,844 points)
selected Jul 16 by THUNDER BIRD

Mighty!!!!!

+5 votes

now this is the real thing.......kudos to mods .....!!

answered Jul 14 by Grand Nova Star (140,577 points)
+2 votes

Intense banned Greek God
Now "Hard-core" SRKian banned Jatinder

What's next? Hmm!

Just wild and bold guess?

Suhas banning Grand nova?
Oh bad.

answered Jul 14 by lucifer Production Accountant (28,719 points)

corrections-

1: Aamir has 12 hits without chrismas with christmas 6 overall 18 out of 40 with best hit ratio (he has 9 bb and best bb ratio including most 5 atbb with best atbb ratio, he also has 2nd most hgoty and hgotd, he has most atg, he has 5 record openings just 1 less than salman and srk that gap would be covered after thugs All major clubs founded by Aamir, 12 yrs without an outright flop, And list goes on)

2: Aamir's career span is 29 years (1988-present) learn basic maths

3: Aamir is one of the biggest superstars of all time along with being one of the most successful (both commercially and critically) and best actor industry has ever seen.

Tere bakwaas karne se salman ko acting nahi aayegi samjha

@ O

he made his debut in 84 idiot minion.....
and 12 hits in 34 years......... hi hain na????

@Lucifer .. Suhas is part of all the discussions involving ban. No need to point at one user from any particular fan base. I have been part of it irrespective of fan bases.

Grand nova dont always show your stupidity 1984 film was a documentry shot in ftti and it wasnt even released in theateres moreover Aamir had a cameo in it. So have information before commenting.

http://forums.itsboxoffice.com/558648/debut-movie-of-aamir

+2 votes

Wah bijli chirya bro mehfil loot li

In case you really banned him

answered Jul 14 by Rancho Casting Director (17,332 points)
+2 votes

warning : following answer mayy hurt sentiments of certain users...if u belong to that certain category plz dont read....

...i was actually checkingg what intense does in panic situation....pressure from all side...n he did nt disappoint....he did what exactlyy wud please his bhaijAAn friends......but was that actuallyy banworthy abuse?....fat, non actor is abuse?....criminal is also not an abuse....a criminal is one who does crime....ab ye to fact hai.....agar bhaijAAn fans ko raas na aye to hum kya kar sakte hai.....congrats to bhaijAAn fans....baazigar ke baad jatinder bhi shahid.....thodi aur rahat chiroo n company ko....haHA......

answered Jul 14 by Kabir Production Accountant (26,151 points)

An actors personal life, legal cases, choices, etc do not make any difference to his box office ability. Kindly stick to the topic and refrain from getting personal. With so many movies coming up, let us focus on postiive activity in this forum rather than fighting like school kids.

@intense, so you have hidden my comment. Fine, but can you explain WTH the answer hasn't been hidden yet? Mere cmnt me aisa kya galat tha jo iss me nhi h

.....iska roney ka fix jagaah nehi hai koi.....hara jagah rone lagta hai....munna doodh pk soja.....haHA....

Abey Jhandu, my cmnt is hidden...and I just said that... Isme tujhe rona Kaha se dikh raha Hai?

Munni fir peela de apni shuddh doodh... Peeke wo karunga fir so jaunga

0 votes

I don't find any abusive word.... in the link.
If Sallu fans said banned him... it's not necessary to ban. When SRKians shout for ban... will they accept our shout.
Poor decision.

answered Jul 14 by Agan Executive Producer (64,010 points)
0 votes

Jatinder jaisa maharathi bhi ban ho gaya.Kaha kya tha waise us ne sallu ko.

answered Jul 14 by Saurabh Camera Operator (8,411 points)

Ache din aa gaye

Yaar uss self proclaimed critic cum trade analyst ko itna izzat mat do "Maharathi" Kehoe...

I meant maharathi in reverse.

Reverse me bhi usko izzat mat baksho

0 votes

I really really appreciate unbiased action and decisions of mods Mogambo khush hua

answered Jul 14 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (20,407 points)
–1 vote

Dear admins/mods aur priya users!

Unbann JAT or There will b riots on the forum!

Its not a warning but ADVISE.

My unconditional support to JAT. Iss biased hawa ko munh todd jawab dena hi hoga.

JAT ko aap BAN to kar doge pr uske legacy ko kaise mitaoge?

answered Jul 15 by Raghib Executive Producer (69,354 points)

Shuru kar de riot... We are ready for it...

@Raghib, Being an expert user, jatinder should be aware of the sort of words he should be using. This is a forum, not some political rally to raise slogans or indulge in any favouritism.

As soon as he serves his ban period, he will be unblocked.

Related questions

+7 votes
2 answers 234 views
+2 votes
3 answers 314 views
+6 votes
5 answers 253 views