Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,618 questions

245,730 answers

299,024 comments

396 users

If you have listened the full audio of 'safar' please do rate it.

+4 votes
Personally it was an above average song when I watched it but when I listened the full audio I am in madly love with the lyrics. If it was little different in tune.
asked Jul 14, 2017 in Movie Discussions by sunil Production Designer (13,462 points)
80% Accept Rate

Its a GEM.
On loop stuff.
4.75/5!

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Disclaimer: What I am writing below is authentic. It is not meant to make fun of SRK.

I loved and I absolutely loved the lyrics. Jab se gaaon se sheher hua hun......kitna kadwaa ho gya hun......It is a beautifully written song with amazing lyrics. Have listened to it on loop and cant get these lyrics out of my head. 4/5 from me.

answered Jul 14, 2017 by Intense Producer (113,927 points)
selected Jul 15, 2017 by sunil

Just for the sake of correct lyrics.

"Itna" kadwa hua.. instead "kitna kadwa hua"

I may sound like that typical guy who pinpoints grammatical mistakes but we'll I'm not. Trust me. Even I make them too much.. Well that itna does makes difference right?

Disclaimer - What i said above was authentic as well as for the good purpose. It is not meant to make fun of anyone.

Sorry i just added disclaimer at the end..

Yes, I meant that only, this song captures the essence of srk's character, its a song which takes time to get hooked to. Slow to grow, but the best song of the album till now for me.

+1 vote

Songs wo achche hote hain jinhe aap easily gunguna sako,
But here songs are to complicated to sing for a common man.
No diversity in the album...
Each song having those bhaari bharakam words not suitable for aam aadmi.
So a big let down from srk starrer.

answered Jul 14, 2017 by rahul7 Set Designer (2,498 points)
0 votes

Too long for me to put on loop. But it's good. 3.5/5.
One thing I will say about JHMS album is that the promo versions are better than full versions.

answered Jul 14, 2017 by mr.hola Unit Manager (38,871 points)
0 votes

Excellent song.One of the best of the year so far.Awesome lyrics and good job by Arijit.Its on top of my playlist.Always like to listen it.4/5 from my side.Hoping that an upcoming song from JHMS tops Safar.

answered Jul 14, 2017 by Sanal Star (141,155 points)
Your top 5/10 songs in current playlist?

Related questions

+3 votes
10 answers 237 views
237 views asked Jul 11, 2017 in Music by Sanal Star (141,155 points)
+2 votes
1 answer 171 views
+1 vote
1 answer 142 views