• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
14 Online
0 Member And 14 Guest
+4 votes
Personally it was an above average song when I watched it but when I listened the full audio I am in madly love with the lyrics. If it was little different in tune.
asked in Movie Discussions by Production Designer (13.4k points)
81% Accept Rate

Its a GEM.
On loop stuff.
4.75/5!

4 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Disclaimer: What I am writing below is authentic. It is not meant to make fun of SRK.

I loved and I absolutely loved the lyrics. Jab se gaaon se sheher hua hun......kitna kadwaa ho gya hun......It is a beautifully written song with amazing lyrics. Have listened to it on loop and cant get these lyrics out of my head. 4/5 from me.

answered by Cinematographer (90.7k points)
selected by

Just for the sake of correct lyrics.

"Itna" kadwa hua.. instead "kitna kadwa hua"

I may sound like that typical guy who pinpoints grammatical mistakes but we'll I'm not. Trust me. Even I make them too much.. Well that itna does makes difference right?

Disclaimer - What i said above was authentic as well as for the good purpose. It is not meant to make fun of anyone.

Sorry i just added disclaimer at the end..

Yes, I meant that only, this song captures the essence of srk's character, its a song which takes time to get hooked to. Slow to grow, but the best song of the album till now for me.

+1 vote

Songs wo achche hote hain jinhe aap easily gunguna sako,
But here songs are to complicated to sing for a common man.
No diversity in the album...
Each song having those bhaari bharakam words not suitable for aam aadmi.
So a big let down from srk starrer.

answered by Set Designer (2.5k points)
0 votes

Too long for me to put on loop. But it's good. 3.5/5.
One thing I will say about JHMS album is that the promo versions are better than full versions.

answered by Production Accountant (25.5k points)
0 votes

Excellent song.One of the best of the year so far.Awesome lyrics and good job by Arijit.Its on top of my playlist.Always like to listen it.4/5 from my side.Hoping that an upcoming song from JHMS tops Safar.

answered by Director (137k points)
Your top 5/10 songs in current playlist?

Related questions

+3 votes
10 answers 219 views
219 views asked in Music by Sanal Director (137k points)
+3 votes
2 answers 164 views
+1 vote
1 answer 140 views