• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
13 Online
0 Member And 13 Guest
+1 vote

Your views ?

asked in General by Cinematographer (99.4k points)
98% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

The fact that final 2 mini trails haven't been released is giving me hope. Maybe he halted the current campaign.

He just needs to release the damn trailer already. People around me either don't know about the movie, or they don't care.

My best friend, a huge SRK fan, said he probably wouldn't watch it in theatres.

Release the damn trailer now. 3 weeks to release. Give the hype some time to build.

And this guy is right, a big star like SRK doesn't need to devise a "unique" campaign everytime.

I hope trailer soon, and the Diplo song right after.

answered by Production Accountant (25.3k points)
selected by

same here. My cousin who is SRK admirer and also somewhat Fan too, was asking me "Arey wo SRK ki film ka kya hai? kaunsi ki aari na nayi film". ... I ignored as was listening to music.
Then again after 15-20 mins he again asked then i said JHMS . Then he said bakwas lagri......... .. I ignored and thats it.

Exactly. When regular fans don't care, why will neutrals care.

There is still a lot of time. The trailer needs to come out now.

+2 votes

SRK.need to hear them and not the babu's of RCE.

answered by Super-star (165k points)
+2 votes

Kangali Mei Aata Geela.....

answered by Production Designer (15.8k points)
+1 vote

Now this movie will be semi Hit coz not of its bad content(like last few srk movies) this time it will fail coz of marketing strategy of the makers....
Was expecting 20cr Friday and 65cr weekend but now 16cr opening looks great...
And 50 cr weekend....
Worst marketing done ever done...

answered by Set Designer (2.5k points)

FAN also had ridiculous marketing ......it was also a failure due to marketing.

they revealed the twist with the trailer ......in fact they revealed everything with the trailer

This time they have not rvealed any thing thats the problem...

Dangal almost no marketing!..........

+1 vote

Jhms will open 18-19cr.....expectations falling wid each passing day

answered by Camera Operator (8.7k points)
+1 vote

Bihar d istributers or Toilet distributer ??????? Who knows ???...

answered by Executive Producer (64k points)
+1 vote

Actually releasing mini trails is a good strategy..
But
Not more than 3 mini trails

And they should be released with one week gap.. should start this campaign 3 weeks before release...

But most important fact is ...people are fed up with this candyfloss Cosmopolitan romantic dramas..

answered by Assistant Director (53.4k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
6 answers 358 views
358 views asked in Box Office Related by mr.hola Production Accountant (25.3k points)
+4 votes
2 answers 560 views
560 views asked in General by Vikram Singh Production Designer (12.3k points)