• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
0 Member And 17 Guest
+3 votes
asked in General by Camera Operator (10.5k points)
74% Accept Rate

6 Answers

+2 votes

Nusrat Fateh Ali khan ka gaana kab tak remake karte rahoge.

answered by Executive Producer (67.6k points)

Rahet mostly even ruins the songs lol. This one I haven't heard full, only from between...seemed better than most of his remakes.

Kitne din aur chacha ke varose jiyenge. rahat saab ka awaaz accha hain. He should try to be himself instead of a shadow of Nusraat Saab.

not jst chacha...but his tutor/mentor...hm bhi yehi krtay agr hum Rahat ki jgah hotay......but i agree with Filman, mostly he ruins it.....esp. Dil Lage for T series was as bad as anything can get

Iss gaane ka aur ek version hain jo Junaid Ashgar ne gaya tha. I think that one was better.

+2 votes

Video isn't in sync with the audio.Anyways song would be Huge Hit. 2 Million views already crossed in 8 hours

answered by Cinematographer (99k points)

oh i thought youtube views didnt determine a hit song..........idiot

.....i can't even explain how much i m laughing ri8 nw....this guy is bound to be trolled

this guy literally ranted about how youtube views are fake when i mentioned it for srk songs. and here he is putting out what. youtube views. pendulum dhokla

he can turn the discussion to another side in nano seconds....aisay hain bhaiya chiroo g

+2 votes

Another cheap remake of Nusrat Saab song...Rahat should do original work for sure..Can't have fame on Nusrat Saab work.....not Even 10% of original...But as many Indians haven't heard the original so it will be a big hit

answered by Second Unit Director (70k points)
0 votes

...ye song vulgar mms me use hota hai zyda to....haHA.....

answered by Production Accountant (26.1k points)
0 votes

Good song, good visuals as well. This is one film which is looking really good to me.

answered by Cinematographer (90.5k points)
0 votes

A complete bad work of choreography or say that it wasn't even choreographed. Seems like editor randomly picked up visuals from the movie and compile into a song. Bad.

answered by Assistant Director (49.6k points)

Related questions

+6 votes
10 answers 351 views
+1 vote
2 answers 141 views