• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
15 Online
0 Member And 15 Guest
+3 votes

If Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif couldn't take their eyes off each other at IIFA 2017, the Bajrangi Bhaijaan actor made the event all the more memorable for his 'close friend' Katrina when he sang Happy Birthday for her.

The Jab Tak Hai Jaan actor will turn 34 on July 16, but the 51-year-old actor couldn't wait that long to wish her, and grabbed the first opportunity to wish his friend.
So much so that Salman confessed on stage that he's bad at keeping track of dates, however the only date he remembers is Katrina's birthday which is this Sunday, July 16.
He said, " I am very bad with dates.The only date I remember is Katrina's birthday. It's a national event. In India, July 16 is a holiday, who knows USA might also announce it as a national holiday soon."

He then started singing "Happy Birthday", before moving forward to give her a side hug and a peck on the cheek.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/salman-khan-kisses-katrina-kaif-sings-happy-birthday-iifa-2017/1/1001845.html

asked in General by Production Designer (13.9k points)
91% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Someone who lives without a care in this world. And what a wonderful asset that is for any individual to have!

answered by Unit Manager (35.9k points)
selected by

yeah i hope he drives more carefully though. it was a fateful night when he lived without a care in this world. got drunk and started driving. being carefree is not always good

I wish you were a witness in the court too

yeah so far the car is driverless so i am sure justice in india has prevailed yet again. another rich man got away. just a normal day. nothing to see here. carry on

0 votes

And what about those date of Hit and Run Case.Shubh din for Bhai!!!!

answered by Director (138k points)
0 votes

Haan katrina ki bday date hi yaad rehti h bhaisaab ko, hearing ki date to bhool jate hain har baar

answered by Production Accountant (29.9k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer 89 views
89 views asked in General by Vikram Singh Production Designer (13.9k points)
+3 votes
2 answers 128 views
128 views asked in General by salmaniac Camera Operator (9.7k points)