• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
16 Online
0 Member And 16 Guest
+2 votes
Source Link: twitter
asked in Announcements by Camera Operator (9.8k points)
80% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+2 votes

i think this movie will be made in 30cr-40cr ........ if SKF distribute it ..... then it will be blockbuster at 150cr ... and with eid 2018 having friday - sat - sunday ... three straight holidays.... 150cr will be done and dusted in first 4 days.

answered by Star (140k points)

Just like tubelight.....cheers bro

yeah..like..tubelight... or..... like dabangg, ready, bodyguard, ett, dabangg 2, kick , bb, sultan.

+1 vote

As I said earlier 'Salman khan is 'too much intelligent". Already everything was going wrong & in addition to that he revealed complete plot.

answered by Production Accountant (20.8k points)

.......hahaha he's old fashioned..he likes the audience to know what they are walking in to... .... ye to kuch bhe nahe.... he's revealed the twists in his movies before release in the past.... but he's salman khan no one asks him a question why did he do that....
this quality of being old fashioned has earned him whatever he is today... staying a massy star.... doing pan india movies.... if he had followed the trend of new age... he would be doing movies only for plexes......

+1 vote

They make a good pair, happy to see daisy shah, being in a cameo, in fact, he could have chosen a better face for a cameo too. Most importantly, script needs to be good this time, with entertainment.

answered by Cinematographer (96.5k points)
+1 vote

I want to see daisy shah in pink bikini.....

answered by Camera Operator (8.8k points)
+1 vote

If its going to Start in January then how it would be releasing on Eid ?. I hope it starts little early and gets completed for Eid.Also the concept is nice but this time Screenplay needs to be good and entertaining

answered by Cinematographer (99.5k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
7 answers 373 views
373 views asked in Announcements by salmaniac Camera Operator (9.8k points)
+1 vote
8 answers 438 views