Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,425 questions

236,360 answers

285,872 comments

379 users

Yes, Its Jacqueline! @beingsalmankhan confirms his heroine in #Remo's next film. Daisy shah playing his dead wife just small part.

+2 votes
Source Link: twitter
asked Jul 13 in Announcements by salmaniac Camera Operator (9,795 points)
79% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+2 votes

i think this movie will be made in 30cr-40cr ........ if SKF distribute it ..... then it will be blockbuster at 150cr ... and with eid 2018 having friday - sat - sunday ... three straight holidays.... 150cr will be done and dusted in first 4 days.

answered Jul 13 by Grand Nova Star (140,577 points)

Just like tubelight.....cheers bro

yeah..like..tubelight... or..... like dabangg, ready, bodyguard, ett, dabangg 2, kick , bb, sultan.

+1 vote

As I said earlier 'Salman khan is 'too much intelligent". Already everything was going wrong & in addition to that he revealed complete plot.

answered Jul 13 by God Father Production Accountant (20,852 points)

.......hahaha he's old fashioned..he likes the audience to know what they are walking in to... .... ye to kuch bhe nahe.... he's revealed the twists in his movies before release in the past.... but he's salman khan no one asks him a question why did he do that....
this quality of being old fashioned has earned him whatever he is today... staying a massy star.... doing pan india movies.... if he had followed the trend of new age... he would be doing movies only for plexes......

+1 vote

They make a good pair, happy to see daisy shah, being in a cameo, in fact, he could have chosen a better face for a cameo too. Most importantly, script needs to be good this time, with entertainment.

answered Jul 13 by Intense Cinematographer (97,603 points)
+1 vote

I want to see daisy shah in pink bikini.....

answered Jul 13 by Salbajaj Camera Operator (8,844 points)
+1 vote

If its going to Start in January then how it would be releasing on Eid ?. I hope it starts little early and gets completed for Eid.Also the concept is nice but this time Screenplay needs to be good and entertaining

answered Jul 13 by puneetshukla Cinematographer (99,663 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
7 answers 373 views
373 views asked Jul 7 in Announcements by salmaniac Camera Operator (9,795 points)
+6 votes
4 answers 521 views