• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
14 Online
1 Member And 13 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes
Poor buzz
Poor reports
Poor advance booking
Big budget
Delayed film
Ww distribution rights sold very high prices.

Now your opinion÷
1. Yes
2. No

My opinion it will be a flop.
asked in Box Office Related by Location Scout (3.3k points)
54% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+1 vote

How dare you say that a movie all set to beat Baahubali 2 opening day collections is a flop, just wait, mega bumper super duper star Ranbir will arrive tomorrow and box office will shake as Baahubali will be gone and Jagga Jasoos will be a benchmark for upcoming movies..!!

answered by Super-star (192k points)
+1 vote

How dare u to talk such trash about Biggest Megastar Ranbir. He is talented. So much talent. talent. you should know.

answered by Executive Producer (67.6k points)
+1 vote

Its the dark horse starring method actor cum superstar cum heartthrob of the nation ranbir kapoor. This name is enough for a blockbuster.

answered by Cinematographer (90.5k points)

Itne cum mein bukake fest hojayega..

0 votes

Yes I think it will be. Surprised that many in the forum are predicting 15cr opening. Let's see.

answered by Production Accountant (25.3k points)
0 votes

Sadly another flop for my katrina kaif. With TZH She will get a hit But for Blockbuster and for entry into 300 cr club wait for next year. #ToH

answered by Production Accountant (20.3k points)

Thugs will be for bollywood what Baahubali was for south Indian movie Industry.

Hope so.

Related questions

+4 votes
4 answers 234 views
+1 vote
1 answer 100 views
100 views asked in General by Vikram Singh Production Designer (12.3k points)