• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
7 Online
0 Member And 7 Guest
+11 votes
Source Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHLWb8RPL54
asked in General by Assistant Director (41.5k points)
98% Accept Rate

Masssyyy Chartbuster....Aaattt thokkko Taali.

except that Rizvan Khan thingy SRK did at start being shy, everything else is ................

12 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

This song is an instant hit.Who can match SRK's energy even at this age.Awesome man!!!!
Anushka is looking fabulous being a desi kudi.This should help the movie to reach the masses!!!! Let's see if they like it or not.But i still feel Safar is best song released till now

answered by Director (137k points)
selected by
+4 votes

Full on massy. This should up the buzz now which jhms was lacking. Ab chartbuster bhi aa gya, people would want to see the film now.

answered by Cinematographer (90.5k points)

Kuch toh hai dat u r so desperatly wanting to predict high for opening day, so dat u can degrade srk post release if opening falls below? Kuch toh hai.....we all r reading ur answers from past few days. Even after butterfly it wont cross 20cr...

These guys whose stars fails to get openings, are trying to do such cheap stuffs by predicting high for JHMS in order to ridicule it later, let me tell you mr Intense, even if JHMS opens low, it won't be "can't touch double digits on opening 2 consecutive times" level of low..!!

Fully agree with instense........

+3 votes

Wtf just happened, i posted this song 10 min ago, where is it?
Who has hidden that?

answered by Executive Producer (69.1k points)

Check pm............

+3 votes

Very nice. Had to listen to Safar a few times before it grew on me. This one I loved immediately.

answered by Production Accountant (25.3k points)
+3 votes

When U hav the power to reach every nook and corner of this Country, dnt restrict urself to certain cities....This Song wil help the Movie to reach der.

SRK u r a PAN INDIA SUPERSTAR, and Hindi Film Industry dnt hav dat much Pan India Superstars....think about those Exhibitors, Distributors, as they are backbone of this Industry, U can bring audience , so use it properly Sir, by doing Commercially Viable Movies, dan it wud be Win- Win Situation for evry 1

coming to Song....first vry happy dat dis tym Pritam haven't made the ever repetitive ARIJIT to sing this number, 2ndly....Fav Peeppy track, and 3rd...wat energy level at the age of 51....damn gud

answered by Camera Operator (10.6k points)
edited by
+3 votes

Loved it..specially the video...song will be a chartbuster but it is average in reality, but Srk and Anushka chemistry always rocks!

answered by Director (133k points)
+1 vote

Instant Chartbuster .Song was good .Anushka looked beautiful but Turban didn't suit SRK that much.Anyways now it's buzz will be huge till release and movie will reach to Masses .25 Cr should be done now

answered by Cinematographer (99k points)

Abe har answer mein ye 25 cr karta rehta ha.Why??

As Salman couldn't eo and his favourite Ranbir will fail to do 25 crs too tomorrow, he wants JHMS to do it, he is supporting us, let him do it..!!

@puneet...U r so dumb bro....writing 25 cr in each answer wont make it a reality......he is constantly writing 25 so dat he can insult srk's stardom if jhms opening falls...it is a masterplan

Cool down guys.... Your favorite critic cum trade analyst Charlie Jatinder has predicted the same (25+cr opening) multiple times... Tumlog use Kyu nhi bhadakte???

+1 vote

Best album....Best song of the year.

answered by Executive Producer (64k points)
+1 vote

I am enjoying this song much more than mini trail-5. The excitement is on peak. I haven't expected such colourful lyrics in such peppy deshi tadka.

answered by Production Designer (13.4k points)
+1 vote

After 30/32 times.. ..
Good. This is what needed for single screen. Don't know about chartbuster or not, people gonna enjoy it like hell in theatre.

answered by Editor (87.2k points)
0 votes

Hahaha trying too hard to please larger section of audience. The song is average and with the global star giving clowny expression with awkwardly weired dancing skills .
The effect of his presence can be traumatic for majority. Save yourself from this torture

answered by Set Decorator (1.4k points)

Naya professor market mein aaya hai...

0 votes

Oh my God, Full massy Song called as class multiplex film......

answered by Second Unit Director (70.6k points)