• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
14 Online
3 Member And 11 Guest
Members present at the site
+7 votes
asked in Old by Second Unit Director (78.4k points)
98% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Aamir-Raja Hindustani coz after that each of his movies(barring niche genre Earth) did at least 10cr and if not hits they were above averages,semi hits..........After that i would Say Rang De basanti,that got him immense respect and someone to look forward to specially by the multiplex audience(which he already got through Lagaan and Dil chahta hai but couldnt capitalise coz of his 4 year hiatus after DCH)

SRK-FIrst it was Baazigar which made people notice him,after that DDLJ which got him into the big league,though DDLJ didnt help him that much coz after that his first hit was after 8 films through Pardes.....

Salman-First it was Maine Pyaar kiya which made him a star and helped him give some more successful movies after that....HAHK wasnt a gamechanger for him coz after that he had 2 disasters and a flop before Karan arjun happened,so wont consider it....After that the gamechanger was Dabangg(after wanted also he had a few flops)......

answered by All Time best! (267k points)
selected by
hmmmmm
+1 vote

Aamir - Lagaan
Salman khan - Dabangg
Srk - Darr

answered by Director (124k points)
Saif - omkara
Saif-i would say Dil chahta hai......that made people notice him,and helped him give hum tum,salaam namaste
More than dch, it was khnh I think.. Where people found that he is just as good as Shah Rukh in rom-coms.. Then on the other hand.. He was continuously doing the 2nd lead to other laterly came stars even.. He was liked in dch, rhtdm, ntjnh.. Acc to me.. Khnh, dch, rhtdm, ntjnh.. All these made the Saif the kind of Saif.. Who he is now.. And liked by all
+1 vote

Srk - Ddlj.
Salman - Dabbang
Aamir - Lagaan.

answered by Director (132k points)
Salman-hum apk hain kaun amir -ghajni shahrukh ddlj
+1 vote

srk=darr..............k k k kiran dialog is immortallllllllllll
aamir=lagaan.........it is this film aamir was recognized for his perfection
salman=dabangg..............it is this film salman truley able to knows his superstar power

answered by Unit Manager (32.1k points)
0 votes

Salman Khan in HUM AAPKE HAIN KOUN. The film did much to expand Salman 's following beyond the girls to every member in the audience family across all age groups.
Amir --Lagaan
SHAHRUKH --Baazigar

answered by Unit Manager (35.8k points)

No related questions found