• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
14 Online
1 Member And 13 Guest
Members present at the site
+4 votes

Actor Tiger Shroff says though he likes to flaunt his dance skills and well-built body on screen, he wouldn’t mind losing his muscular looks to play a boy-next-door character in the near future.

Be it Heropanti or Baaghi, Tiger has showcased his action, dance and martial arts skills. Asked if he is ready to reduce his muscles for any role, Tiger told IANS here: “Yes, I won’t mind losing my muscles for any role... say a boy-next-door.”

“Having said that... I want to make a mark as a larger than life ‘hero’. That image... like the one Salman Khan sir has... that kind of an on-screen image.”

In his forthcoming film Munna Michael, based on dance and action, Tiger will be seen as a street dancer who is a diehard Michael Jackson fan.

He believes he is a fairly good dancer and that he went through intensive rehearsals to get each and every single dance move right.

Now big question is can he achieve an ‘on-screen’ image like Salman Khan?

http://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/tiger-shroff-wants-an-on-screen-image-like-salman-khan/story-2QCNclne8LDBHHG4ahK8qI.html

asked in General by Location Manager (7.6k points)
95% Accept Rate

He worships hrithik...he said many times

5 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Lol, what a joke, chale hain salman khan banne. Sabko aati nahi, meri jaati nahi..........................................ye line tak acche se bol nahi paate ho sir, and dreams itne bade?

answered by Editor (83.6k points)
selected by

'meri jaati nahi' .....nope....listen it carefully....it is 'meri JOOAATI NHN'

@baadshah

+2 votes

Salman 's legacy for the future generation of stars will be inspirational

answered by Production Accountant (22.6k points)
+2 votes

Correct Choice

answered by Location Scout (4.7k points)
+2 votes

ummmmmm............ whhhhhattttt...... salman khan has given blockbuster in each and ever main stream genre(love story , family drama, action, masala, social drama ,sports, comedy). aur aap action se bahir nikloge tiger sahab to dukaan band ho jayegi aapki.

answered by Director (132k points)

especially a major flop on festival , on a serious note Tiger ki dreams kucj zyada he hain no one can reach the khans

don't say k tiger k dreams kuch ziada hi oonchay hain if he wants to reach the level of khans..... i think its achievable ...or in fact he can go farther than at least small to medium level khans.... he can become bigger star than small to medium level khans like fardeen khan, zayad khan, kamal rashid khan, shahrukh khan, aamir khan.... but thats a blunder of him to think of wanting to be like biggest khan ....SALMAN KHAN.

reaching SRK and aamir dont know about it its doubtful but one thing i assure u tiger cant reach the level of disappointment salman reached during this eid , mother of all disappointment.

0 votes

But for that he needs to have offscreen image by gaining sympathy of people that girlfriend always used her and him being framed in cases.
So Tiger need to love some actress,Drink water and Drive and Hunt down Kala Paisa.
Then Start Being Animal Foundation.

answered by Director (131k points)

hahaha is user ki to dhuaan maaar rahi hai

Ha tu dhuaan breathe in karle..Tera oxygen to wohi hain.

Hahaa what the shit is this ... this is what you call a troll ??

Ok i'll give you one more chance .. try one more time

Related questions

+3 votes
3 answers 120 views
120 views asked in Box Office Related by Rancho Production Designer (15.8k points)
+3 votes
1 answer 107 views
107 views asked in General by salmaniac Camera Operator (9.7k points)
–1 vote
4 answers 192 views