• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
20 Online
1 Member And 19 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes
Actress Reena Aggarwal, known for her work in Bollywood and Marathi films, said while regional films are content-driven, Bollywood is about stars. "I believe movies are always similar. Be it Bollywood or regional films, they are released to generate some moral story and also entertain us. Just the canvas is different," Reena said in a statement.

Salman Khan’s nephew Ahil taking his baby steps with dad Aayush Sharma is the cutest thing you’ll see today
"Bollywood movies are larger than life because they have no budget restrictions whereas Marathi or any regional cinema has certain limitations. But it is developing. Bollywood gives you worldwide recognition. Regional films are content-driven and Bollywood movies are about stars." Her experience in both the industries is equally important to her.

क्या है GST, अगर कन्फ्यूजन है तो इन ऐप्स से समझें
NETWORK18 MEDIA & INVESTMENTS LTD

1 देसी तकनीक से करें ब्लड शुगर 71 पॉइंट्स कम
GlyxGo
Recommended By Colombia
"Marathi industry gave me birth in showbiz and Bollywood helped me to grow and fly higher," said the actress. Reena also wants to share screen space with superstar Salman Khan.
She said, "Salman Khan is one actor whom I have been following. He is one of my inspirations. His films are family entertainers. I really want to work with him someday."
Source Link: toi
asked in General by Camera Operator (9.7k points)
81% Accept Rate

1 Answer

–1 vote

Kanika Kapoor wants to work with Srk .. counter attack!

answered by Director (134k points)

Related questions

+1 vote
1 answer 116 views
116 views asked in General by Faizurrahman Location Manager (5.6k points)
+3 votes
1 answer 115 views
115 views asked in General by Vikram Singh Production Designer (13.9k points)
+4 votes
5 answers 204 views
204 views asked in General by Vikram Singh Production Designer (13.9k points)