• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
21 Online
1 Member And 20 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes
1. Madhubala in Mughale Azam
2. Meena Kumari in Pakeezah
3. Amjad Khan in Sholay
4. Amitabh Bachchan in Deewar
5. Rekha in Umrao Jaan
6. Anil Kapoor in Lamhe
7. Tabu in Chandni Bar
8. Salman Khan in Tere Naam
9. Aamir Khan in Rang De Basanti
10. Sanjay Dutt in LRMB
11. Hrithik Roshan in Guzaarish
12. Sridevi in English Vinglish
Source Link: https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/chandni-bar/filmfare-awards-performances-deserved-trophy
asked in Awards by Unit Manager (35.8k points)
99% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Aamir also deserved for Rangeela ghajini and P.K.

answered by Casting Director (16.8k points)
selected by

I still think Rangeela to be Aamir 's best performance ever

+1 vote

Good info. However salman khan could have never won in 2003, hrithik's performance was the act of the year for me. Salman defintely deserved an award in 2015 for BB. Aamir deserved best actor in 2006 for rdb, hrithik was a bad choice. I agree on guzaarish though.

answered by Cinematographer (96.1k points)

Hrithik was so good but to give both popular and critics to the same performance is too much. Salman explored a new human aspect in Tere Naam - tough man also cry.

0 votes

I bet you haven't watched 10 percent Bollywood films of any year...we give perception on what we know and make opinion. But that doesn't mean its an universal truth

answered by Editor (87.4k points)

Shah, when did i say anything childish?

Intense, I am not referring to you but to sihan for his assumptions

Ok, no issue bro..........................................

Srk got award that deserved others...isnt that against srk?? Although here the guy wanna give a award to two kalakar

0 votes

Whoever made this list clearly forgot that Sholay & Deewar, RDB & LRMB were released in same year..!!

answered by Super-star (194k points)

Then they should gave two Filmfare.....deserve karta hai na?? Wo bhi ek saal me doo admi

Filmfare Award -Best Actress (1974)
0 votes

Aamir Deserved For Almost All Of His Movies. His Performance Were Best Of The Respective Years By Far. Filmfare Tried To Rectify Previous Blunders By Giving This Year's Award To Aamir But That Won't Change The Fact That They Have Been Biased Most Of The Time.
And I Don't Think Even The Jury Would Have Watched Guzaarish. It Was That Sort Of Disaster.

answered by Production Accountant (25.7k points)

As If I Care.

Oh yes you definitely do. But I suggest troll with something harder, this was too mild. Mazaa nahi aaya yaar.

You Are Just Finding It Hard To Adjust With The Bitter Reality. There Ain't No Troll Here. LOL.

I am already adjusted. You did not like seeing someone say guzaarish is an award winning act.

Related questions

+4 votes
1 answer 105 views
+5 votes
2 answers 114 views
+3 votes
1 answer 156 views
156 views asked in Awards by shah Unit Manager (35.8k points)