• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
5 Member And 12 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes
asked in Music by Director (137k points)
91% Accept Rate

10 Answers

+4 votes

I heard it on Saavn. Good song. Needs repeat hearing but ultimately song catches up with you. Best of the album so far. Kudos to Arijit for the beautiful voice. He is a legend already.

answered by Executive Producer (67.6k points)

clock is ticking.........tic toc tic toc tic toc

But your bubble has already burst on Eid. Eid pe disaster. Such an honour.

Easiest Blockbuster ever mahn.Very easy!!!!!

+3 votes

Yes and response is this.
It's Blockbuster among city audience or say those multiplex people.
While single screen masses will be like an Alien song.. No connection.
So that's my answer. Average song only few can relate to it

answered by Cinematographer (99.3k points)

He asked your ratings man not masses and city audience's ratings..

+1 vote

For me it's above average song till now. If it fits well in movie then it can be the best.

answered by Production Designer (13.4k points)
+1 vote

I like it, so far no complains from all 3 songs, I'm satisfied with all 3 songs

Problem is only with such shity marketing campaign, they are behaving like there is no money riding on movie, WAKE UP, you've sold movie for 125 crs WW, do something, anything.....!!!!!

And as far as songs go, no complains from my side..!!

answered by Super-star (192k points)
+1 vote

Took time to grow on me, but it is a good song. Good lyrics and arjit has sung it well. 3.25/5.

answered by Cinematographer (90.5k points)
+1 vote

It's my favorite song of the year along with Shivam from B2. Extremely addictive !

answered by Director (133k points)
0 votes

Average song. Only few people will like it. Non of the songs is big hit. Safar>>Radha>>>Beech mein. Buzz is going down, even on social media. In last 20 days something big is needed.
But looks like one more song then trailer annd then again a song/promos.

answered by Production Accountant (20.3k points)

So u agree wid opening less than 20cr....

Currently it looks like it will even fall short of Fan.

0 votes

The Song is gud, but not exceptional, and this M saying after listening almost 10tyms
....Irshad's Words are meaningfull but the way he have written it...itz confusing, and 2ndly the tune is gud but cud hav bee better, and last.... this song was made for Mohit's Vocals not Arijit.

yesterday 2 Pritam's compostion got released and hav to admit that "Main Musafir Banu" is an outstanding Compostion,(best 1 from Jagga Jasoos) plus itz way better than "Safar".... and der Tushar Joshi just nailed it

answered by Camera Operator (10.6k points)

A song from JJ relrased..??

You see that's the point, no one knows about JJ song but case is different with Safar..!!

0 votes

2.75/5

Very average in quality

answered by Production Accountant (25.3k points)
0 votes

i swear on the lives of entire srk fanbase........that i have not heard a single song of JHMS.

answered by Director (136k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
4 answers 122 views
+2 votes
1 answer 165 views
+3 votes
7 answers 302 views