• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
11 Online
0 Member And 11 Guest
+2 votes
Greek God was banned for 6 days for using abusive language. He has been unblocked now. A request to all users to argue, fight, troll within limits without resorting to foul language.
asked in Warnings by Cinematographer (92.7k points)
93% Accept Rate

2 Answers

+2 votes

i guarantee it.........he will be banned in next two days....... its not difficult to trap him

answered by Director (137k points)

Hahahahahaha......i wish if u were a srk fan

Kosish kar le Grand Nova. tubelight ke time pe toh forum chod ke bhaag gaya tha. Dum nehi hain tere main.

lol greek god, tubelight ke time ke baad tou tum bhi nazar nahi aaye...Oh blocked the

Haan bhai, tumhare sagge wale sirf mods ke pass jaake r***i rona karenge toh ban hi karenge nah. Jabab toh de nahi sakte.

0 votes

...u either die a hero or u live longg enough to c urself become d villian....i die hero....

answered by Production Accountant (26.1k points)

Related questions

+6 votes
3 answers 263 views
+8 votes
4 answers 237 views
+39 votes
5 answers 3.9k views
3.9k views asked in Warnings by Invisible Production Designer (14.8k points)