• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
18 Online
2 Member And 16 Guest
Members present at the site
+11 votes
User Baazigar is Banned permanently on this forum by the collective decission of Team Itsboxoffice ...
asked in Announcements by Second Unit Director (72.3k points)
98% Accept Rate

Bollyfanjthj, before posting stupid comments, read the entire matter and then say anything, this a collective decision taken by mods, admins, super admins and users of the forum.

@intense ur the only 1 i respect on this forum,so let me tell you i am not refering about baazigar post,im talking about something else

@BollyFanJTHJ ...
Baazigar has got his dues .....
if you are referring about your comments being hidden, why you write something which needs to be hidden if not by me then some other Mod would have done the same thing ..... p

Despite the terrible thing he's done, I will miss him since he's been on here for years and I had gotten along well with him.

No more Rajpal Yadav, Sunny Deol, OLE OLE, Tunna Tunna & BO collections from Gaurav Handa

15 Answers

+11 votes

Best answer

End of an era, chalo finally forced retirement aa hi gya

Jokes apart, this is an example now for other users too. Have fun, troll, but within limits, let us all celebrate movies and stars without any sort of division.

answered by Editor (87.6k points)
selected by

....sau chuhe khake billi hajj ko chali...haHA.....

Aa gaya bazigarh naye I'd ke sath

+7 votes

Good step taken by Itsboxoffice team but why they have waste 2 days to announce a decision which we all (forum members) expecting from a long time....

answered by Director (121k points)

Decision could have been straightly made, but everybody decided that it should be the way to do it that Baazigar feels embarrassed by it, everybody is clear on why and can say to set an example.

+4 votes

Brace yourself..."Gareebo ka jackie shroff" is coming...

answered by Director (132k points)
+4 votes

He will rise again with new birth...........

answered by Editor (86.7k points)
+3 votes

I don't know much about him. The PMs show his cheap and inhuman qualities. He was the most active user ( may be the oldest). Sometimes he made us irritated with many insensible posts on the other hand he was one user who had more information prior to 90s. I will miss him regarding that case.

answered by Camera Operator (12k points)

@sunil you are right mahn ...

+3 votes

This was necessary and he deserves it.. But I will miss Tauji.

answered by Producer (108k points)
+2 votes

Nobody asked me regarding banning him....chalo now make me the moderator

answered by Camera Operator (8.7k points)
+2 votes

He is banned that's great but but wait he will be back with new user id very soon so be ready for all this to happen again

answered by Production Designer (16k points)

Permanently Banned users won't be allowed even with new user id too .....

But how will u find it is bazigar with new I'd? How can u stop new commers to join in? Bazigar will surely come back with false I'd coz we can not identify him with new new false I'd

its very easy to join again i you get banned from this site,i have old experience

hai to baazigar hi na..... easily pehchana jayega. agar dobaara ayega to....

+1 vote

.....this s what happens when u give power 2 d wrong hands......dooms dayy is near.......

answered by Production Accountant (26.1k points)

Yes people like you & Baazigar are the most innocent users of this forum ..... p

....congrats bro.....ur mission s accomplished.....who s next on ur list?? ?....which bhaijAAn fan....me or someone else?? ?;.....

Oye jali bicharre ki...Patta hai jo kartoot hain agla yeh ho sakta hai.

Manna padega... Handa ne bahut saare bhakt chhodke gaya hai forum pe...

+1 vote

This is not a good decision. You should not ban users like this. In case of abuse you could have stopped his access to send private messages.

answered by Production Designer (15.3k points)

@therock i respect your opinion ..
let's analyse your view point ..
firstly its not that i alone have banned him its done by Team Itsboxoffice ...
secondly there is no option to restrict someone to send a private message..
he repeated this inspite of several warnings given by the Admins ......

+1 vote

Block nahi karna chahiye tha......

answered by Executive Producer (63.4k points)
+1 vote

Why permanent ...?

Make it 3 months ban.

answered by Assistant Director (53.1k points)
+1 vote

Already less activity in this forum and Baazigar was the one who made this somewhat enjoyable with frequents posts.I do not entertain this decision and this wasn't discussed with me at all!!!

answered by Director (136k points)
edited by

Maybe you go through that post above and then maybe you'll get the reason of the ban, and even i and charlie are not in favour of permanent bans but sometimes things just go out of hand and againThis is not someone's alone decision, it is collective decision, taken by admins & mods & super admins and it does not make any sense to blame it on Irdwhelp, he is just posting this in forum..!!

....permanent ban was nt rightt decision imo also.....

@kabir.. Yeah mahn.. But have u heard of euthanasia ? It doesn't seem right but it should be administered to ease the suffering.. This was the case with tauji. He wasn't willing to change and we weren't willing to let him continue his Bullshitt.

Why edited my answer Charlie ?

+1 vote

i consider this decision to be the first decision by forum management .........in the past 3 years.... !! they hv taken many many decisions but this is the foremost one ...... baazigar was an EXTREMIST. the worst kind...... like that swami om guy from bigg boss.

answered by Director (134k points)
0 votes

That's too harsh imo. Despite being irritating and violating the rules of the forum he was one of the reasons for good activity on this forum plus he was patron of Yesteryear Actors and showed us how Big Superstars they were compared to today's Generation. That's not the way to treat an elder man like Baazigar. I wish his lifetime ban can be decreased to 1 month ..I don't support Lifetime ban at all for any user

answered by Cinematographer (99k points)

Related questions

+15 votes
12 answers 702 views
702 views asked in Warnings by Irdwhelp Second Unit Director (72.3k points)