• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
18 Online
0 Member And 18 Guest
+3 votes
305 views asked in Opinion by Second Unit Director (70.1k points)
72% Accept Rate

7 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

It doesn't matter how movie is promoted....
The thing that matter is the content of the movie
Remember Chak de India.... I don't know about all of you but I being a big fan of SRK wasn't aware about the release date of the movie n don't have much expectations from it but the result...

U can take an example of Hindi Medium and many more..

SRK has given biggest opners n there is nothing to be proved about his stardom...
Now he needs a good movie initials matters but excellent won matters most...
I want it to be less hyped but earn more than any other movie of SRK.

answered by Set Designer (2.5k points)
selected by
+3 votes

Now i need to distance myself from this shitty experiment

And now i need to think how I'm gonna save my fellow srkians omce this shit show of strategy blows into the faces of makers and other users troll them..!!

And also did i told you how much frustrated i am currently, I'm so frustrated that i can ban you right away for this news, but don't worry, I'm not gonna do it, blatant abuse of power is not really my style of work, you you can be relieved..!!

And, oh well, from now on, Kaun JHMS, kiski JHMS, i only remember next movie of SRK after Raees is Dwarf, ok then, On to Dwarf, Go SRK..!!

answered by Super-star (192k points)

Seems like we need clones more than Jedi's at moment.

+1 vote

Laga reh bhai. Just hope that the trailer is as good as Raees' trailer.

answered by Production Accountant (25.5k points)
+1 vote

It will be too late.Why can't they release it now.Mini trails haven't worked.The makers should realise this.

answered by Director (137k points)
+1 vote

SRK showed with Ra.One how to do maximum over promotion. Now he will show how to do the worst marketing ever for a film.

The songs released till now haven't been good. Pritam was on a good run and now screwed up big time. We can only hope that there is atleast 1 good song in the remaining album.

answered by Assistant Director (41.5k points)
+1 vote

Opening will be less than Fan, likely.

answered by Production Accountant (20.3k points)
+1 vote

It will be too late by then Funeral will be ready to buried in

answered by Casting Director (16.8k points)