• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.4k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+4 votes
Aamir Khan production - Dangal

_

Footfalls

Bajrangi Bhaijaan - 3.54 Cr [2015] - 315 Cr

Dangal - 3.69 Cr [2016] [Final Updated] - 375 Cr

Now on just 15 Lacs more tickets, Dangal manage to earn 60 Cr more than BB.

Why Aamir Khan did this much inflation in Ticket Price - Enhanced Ticket Price?

I am sure in future Salman or Srk or any other star will also do, but why Aamir need this much inflation, just to make Records or ATG, coz Normal Ticket Rates pe shayad aayenge nahi record?
asked in Box Office Related by Location Manager (7k points)
91% Accept Rate

6 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

this guy makes me feel sick. with all his publicity gimmicks , acting innocent after imprisoning his brother, fathering a child and abandoning both mother and child, calling another contemporary star jealous of him in front of all and calling him by his dogs name (ridiculous) , becoming the inventor of modern age movie collection manipulation , saying he doesn't do movies for money and yet releasing on such high ticket prices each and every time..... goes to show...how much of a manipulative and insecure this guy is .... 60cr difference for 15 lakh tickets wow.

answered by Star (146k points)
selected by

Bhaijaan Also try to raise ticket price (all time high) for his Tubelight & the result the film struggled to cross even 120 Cr.

Means all the Launde lapades completely rejected the movie that's why this guy Salman makes me feel sick , with all his innocence stuff , doing sympathy drama of all girl ditch him , doing a charity of being human in part time full time job is to kill people & chinkara , paid crores to Shera per annum for self entertainment...
120 Cr lifetime with all time high price ,,, thuuuuu

ummmm nahe ho payega .... naaa bilkul nahe ho payega aapse sir.... aap mjhe is tarah troll karoge???? main thodi aur help kar daita hoon aapki..aapke troll ko aur better bana k...... mjhe troll karne main....

Bhaijaan Also try to raise ticket price (all time high) for his Tubelight & the result the film struggled to cross even 120 Cr + plus it didnt even open well..... its ridiculous isay star kehte hain....aaaaakkk thuuuuuu.

Means all the Launde lapades completely rejected the movie, including the hardcore fans.... and even salman khan's family himself...... that's why this guy Salman makes me feel sick , he's simply the worst....i can't believe how can someone be so hideous , with all his fake innocence stuff , doing sympathy drama of all girl ditch him like a cry baby ....a poor 50 years old cry baby who lives with his parents , doing a charity of being human in part time for show off and image cleaning...and full time job is to kill people & chinkara , paid trillions of dollars to Shera per second for self entertainment...
115 Cr lifetime with all time high price ,,,aaaaaaaakkkkkkkk thuuuuu

That's we called self realization...
Kehte hai na jungle me aag lagti hai to kutte sabse pehle idhar udhar bhagte hai...

Acting innocent.................. Hmm
Like Killing innocent people
Bribing driver
Killing Dear
Physically Assualting Actreses
Giving disasters like Tubelight

One fluke bajarangi which he himself unable to cross, it called as the movie of the decade lol.
Aamir on the other hand easily makes and breaks his own records.

God for a reason

+3 votes

Tumhare hisab se to kal Micromax wale bhi iPhone ki price maangenge.
Price badhane se kuch nahi hota, audience should be willing to pay the price.

Bajrangi Bhaijaan - ATP : Rs 123
Sultan - ATP : Rs 132( increased by Rs 9 in 12 months)
Dangal ATG - ATP : Rs 137 (increased by Rs 5 in 6 months)

So Salman khan also increased ATP in similar way lekin phir bhi record nahi tod pa rahe to kya kare.

answered by Camera Operator (9k points)
+3 votes

Dangal is atg/atbb. Get over it now and wait for Thugs...... Or keep some excuses ready..
Tubelight with many advantages opened 8cr less than dangal and lifetime is less than Ghajini.

answered by Second Unit Director (72.8k points)
+3 votes

Atleast Aamir bettered his record with last 3 releases - 2.97 to 3.50 to 3.69....unlike Salman 3.54 to 2.27 to 3.23 to direct 1 cr range

answered by Second Unit Director (78.7k points)
+2 votes

Abe lapadhjhandu there is a big difference in demand & inflation, Aamir is a bigger actor and always make better movie so audience don't mind to spend more money to watch Aamir movie in theater on the other hand Salman movies mostly made for lower class ( those who watch cinema just for masala dhamaal entertainer , without masala result Tubelight) so there is no logic to hike price when people are not willing to pay extra for Salman movies..

answered by Director (127k points)

BB was not masala, ab yeh na kehna ke 3.54 cr footfalls are from Single Screens

+1

BB was not masala tell this to your favorites actor lover site BOI who think in BB Salman show heroism but Tubelight me he was like Tubelight that's why no audience...
Aur Rahi price ki baat Tubelight Ka price to all time high tha Kya ukhadh liya Salman ne...
ATP highest of all time , more than 80% collection come in holidays period, single screens not performed at all but still in final figure BOI will show less ATP with more footfalls for his lover movies...
So it's better for you to stay happy with BOI article , FFs while we have real records which Salman never going to touch in this life....

0 votes

Bajrangi bhaijaan is the biggest Blockbuster of this decade although my favourite is Dangal,it had more favourable period

answered by All Time best! (283k points)
+1

Your fav is dangal? Sir aap badi jaldi party badalte ho. Ab aamir ke fan ban gye?

+1

Picture badiya hai fan ban gaye yeh kya matlab.......u only like Hrithik films.

Related questions

+2 votes
1 answer 125 views
+6 votes
3 answers 566 views
566 views asked Apr 1, 2015 in Opinion by suhas Mega Star (246k points)