• Register
Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64.5k questions

241k answers

292k comments

395 users

+5 votes
3.5 million views for Beech Beech Main song video and 2.5 million views for Beech Beech main Trailer,...to hell with. Haters...This song has worked.....
asked in Music by Second Unit Director (73.2k points)
71% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

These were good, may be 1 year back but not now. I think Jio effect has come down but then South Indian dubbed films are getting huge number of views.

answered by Super-star (166k points)
selected by

I know Jio stuff...all the hate it got...Song has worked

It will easily have around 10 million after 24 hrs.better than Radha

20 million views for Radha and 15 million for Beech Beech Mein.Radha No 1 on Saavn
+2 votes

See the comments section on YouTube.Most people have liked it.To hell with the haters and people on this forum.

answered by Director (140k points)
+1 vote

That does not matter, if views were consideration, krrish3, JTHJ, etc would be the biggest blockbusters, you tube views do not count for anything.

answered by Producer (103k points)

They do matter bro. The price you hear a music is sold. YouTube is source to cover that.

0 votes

Radha in last 10 days<< #BeechBeechMein in last 1 day.

*Duration of play on my Mob.

Fact

Tremendous Growth!

answered by Executive Producer (69.5k points)

Related questions

+6 votes
2 answers 18 views
18 views asked Jul 19, 2014 in Music by dipokbarman Production Designer (14.1k points)
+4 votes
5 answers 274 views
+2 votes
1 answer 62 views
62 views asked Aug 26, 2015 in General by Arvind verma Producer (114k points)