Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,195 questions

240,364 answers

291,055 comments

390 users

When Fan with one song and no heroine opened around 18-19cr on non holiday, why everyone saying JHMS will open below 20cr? [closed]

+3 votes
In my opinion it would do at least 22cr on day 1. The best songs are yet to come.. Radha is entering the charts and Beech Beech Mein though average it has good video..moreover chemistry of Srk - Anushka looks good.
Source Link: Criminal ne bola na, kafi hai.
closed with the note: Increase your accept rate to at least 50%, you have been reminded several time.
asked Jul 3, 2017 in Music by Criminal Director (134,770 points)
38% Accept Rate

closed Jul 4, 2017 by Intense

Jhms opened only 15 cr

Time traveller spotted.

3 Answers

+2 votes

That's what I am saying.That guy Puneet predicted 13cr for Fan.Even it real value of Fan Opening is 17cr then JHMS should atleast open to 22cr and chances of even 25cr+ cannot be ruled out. They should realised that it's a SRK starrer who is the biggest star who even after giving Underperformers this decade but those were consistent good openers.
Bas script ke mamle Tubelight jal Jaye SRK ki warna kab tak Opening ke Naam pe Jai Ho karte rahege.

answered Jul 3, 2017 by karan khan Director (132,143 points)

13 Cr ka proof de. Kuch bhi bolega. I will leave this forum if you give me the proof and 2ndly SRK shouted everywhere Fan is off-beat before Trailer there I must have said below 15. But after Trailer which showed it was a commercial movie my prediction was above 18 that I didn't know It would be Semi- Holiday release back then

+2 votes

Bro I genuinely hope that the movie opens huge and gets a great lifetime as well. Fingers crossed.

answered Jul 3, 2017 by mr.hola Unit Manager (33,352 points)
+1 vote

Fan ka Trailer ka response pta hai tujhe ?. It had huge buzz among Multiplex Youths In this movie SRK has been getting negative response everywhere with the Mini Trails and songs
Song's won't bring Audience to Theatres unless Trailer doesn't get acceptance. Fan was a hyped movie and it had great Trailer YRF ,Novelty Factor ,Jabra Song was Huge Hit .

answered Jul 3, 2017 by puneetshukla Producer (100,705 points)

Well many people weren't even aware of a movie like Fan existed, FAN day one mostly had Srk fans only and they always come... DZ was niche again opened around 12-13cr because it catered the youths specially the female fans of Srk. JHMS has potential to cater both youths, fans and Srk's female following.. Yes Fan's trailer was good but many weren't even aware of it, here JHMS has songs and at least they'll have one super hit song for sure, and that is enough for an Srk starrer cause all it needs to do first of all is to make people aware there is a movie of Srk coming on 4th August. Mini Trails are showing all around television and people are already aware of the movie, buzz is not there much but even Fan didn't has it till the last week..
Anyways, "FAN had huge buzz amongst multiplex youths".. ye kisne bataya tujhe

4th Aug ko pta chal jaega. Live in your bubble till then
I still remember the craze for seeing the movie among my friends for Fan and no one was even SRK Fans. I watched it FDFS

Yeah, you & your friends

Related questions

+3 votes
7 answers 382 views
382 views asked Jul 13, 2017 in Predictions by Kabir Production Accountant (26,239 points)
+2 votes
3 answers 216 views
+2 votes
3 answers 225 views
225 views asked Jul 23, 2017 in Movie Discussions by sunil Production Designer (13,410 points)