• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
32 Online
3 Member And 29 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes
Five mini trails and a song has been out. The glimpse of how the screenplay runs is given. Some scenes are shown     and all are teasing me. They are not made in the format how trailers are made to attract audiences. They are just shown on actual grounds without using highlighted moments. For the first time I appreciate this marketing strategy of SRK. " Don't make anything attractive to sell; make it good that it sells with its own quality."
asked in Movie Discussions by Production Designer (13.4k points)
81% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

I have to say while these tactics are making me concerned, I also know that SRK really wanted massive hype, he would have gotten it already.

But so many of his recent movies have been overhyped, that I feel like JHMS is a welcome change of pace. There has to be some patience from our side as well.

Good luck SRK!

answered by Production Accountant (29.3k points)
selected by
+1 vote

Yeah indeed. ...i suppose everyone including me thinking what the hell they want to say, show. It's not great but interesting Enough to make us curious. So it created 1/10 hype and curiosity of why khathappa killed bahubaali. Visit the theater to know the answer.

answered by Editor (87.4k points)

Its katappa

0 votes

Hope some twist n turn emotional story in the film... otherwise KRK ne jo kaha wahi hoga.
FLOP. KRK predicted 125 cr.....agar ring wali story hi rahega to 125 bi mushkil.
Kya hoga... pata nahi. Waiting.

answered by Executive Producer (64k points)

Related questions