Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,612 questions

245,711 answers

299,018 comments

396 users

What do you think about Salman Khan upcoming line up? Remo's movie, Bharat & D3. #Opinion #Honest #Neutral

+1 vote
#BO expectations.

#Content

#Release Date
asked Jul 2, 2017 in Box Office Related by God Father Production Accountant (21,588 points)
97% Accept Rate

Keep Remo D'souza direction skills in mind. Emotional story.
Bharat is remake of OTMF. In the league of Little boy/Tubelight. Emotional, lacks commercial elements. Watch it for confirmation.
What to expect from D3 after D2.
Keep Tubelight in mind as emotional movie.

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Remo's movie: will probably be crap, but i expect him to work really hard on the dancing part and do well.

D3: will probably be crap. but I hope the movie carries forward each character from the previous two movies, that's wha I liked most from D2.

Bharat: will probably be a good movie that looks stunning visually.

answered Jul 2, 2017 by mr.hola Unit Manager (38,871 points)
selected Jul 4, 2017 by God Father
+1 vote

not liking anything apart from Bharat. i hated salmans "masala" movies in the past apart from dabang and wanted. Bajrangi was good. upcoming doesnt look good apart from bharat

answered Jul 2, 2017 by thekai100 Unit Manager (34,552 points)

Bharat is remake of OTMF. In the league of Little boy/Tubelight. Emotional, lacks commercial elements.

0 votes

Salman has tremendous association with the audience in some form or the other. He is single minded in doing what he is doing. He is intelligent enough to make right choices. He has foresight and I think all films will be good and Tubelight has surely taught him the maximum.

answered Jul 2, 2017 by shah Assistant Director (58,840 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
2 answers 163 views
163 views asked Jan 11, 2014 in Old by SULTAN Production Designer (13,502 points)
+4 votes
3 answers 190 views