• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
8 Online
0 Member And 8 Guest
+1 vote
#BO expectations.

#Content

#Release Date
asked in Box Office Related by Production Accountant (20.3k points)
98% Accept Rate

Keep Remo D'souza direction skills in mind. Emotional story.
Bharat is remake of OTMF. In the league of Little boy/Tubelight. Emotional, lacks commercial elements. Watch it for confirmation.
What to expect from D3 after D2.
Keep Tubelight in mind as emotional movie.

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Remo's movie: will probably be crap, but i expect him to work really hard on the dancing part and do well.

D3: will probably be crap. but I hope the movie carries forward each character from the previous two movies, that's wha I liked most from D2.

Bharat: will probably be a good movie that looks stunning visually.

answered by Production Accountant (25.3k points)
selected by
+1 vote

not liking anything apart from Bharat. i hated salmans "masala" movies in the past apart from dabang and wanted. Bajrangi was good. upcoming doesnt look good apart from bharat

answered by Unit Manager (32.2k points)

Bharat is remake of OTMF. In the league of Little boy/Tubelight. Emotional, lacks commercial elements.

0 votes

Salman has tremendous association with the audience in some form or the other. He is single minded in doing what he is doing. He is intelligent enough to make right choices. He has foresight and I think all films will be good and Tubelight has surely taught him the maximum.

answered by Production Accountant (28.2k points)