Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,478 questions

236,632 answers

286,029 comments

383 users

Distributors of TUBELIGHT in tears. Some hav come to Bombay to plead with Salman to refund them money. - Komal Nahta

+3 votes

Single-screens which ran TUBELIGHT are in huge losses. In Ferozabad (U.P.), two cinemas, Sant & Bharat, lost entire price of 9.11 lakh.

Maya cinema of Hathras (U.P.) claims, he lost all that he earned in BAHUBALI 2 & DANGAL, in TUBELIGHT alone, which he booked for 4.11 lakh.

Distributors of TUBELIGHT in tears. Some hav come to Bombay to plead with Salman to refund them money. Salman should rise to the occasion.

Source Link: https://twitter.com/KomalNahta/status/880451240706035712 https://twitter.com/KomalNahta/status/880451463180197888 https://twitter.com/KomalNahta/status/880451687688712192
asked Jun 29 in General by God Father Production Accountant (20,867 points)
99% Accept Rate

kuch lakh bhi wapas nahin de sakta

9 Answers

+5 votes

Best answer

Komal Ji Sallu Bhai ke pichhe par gaye......

answered Jun 29 by Agan Executive Producer (64,010 points)
selected Jun 30 by God Father
+8 votes

Now this is actually sad
They lost all profits earned by Dangal and baahubali 2 and are in huge losses.

Tubelight broke their back

Earlier such condition was called " distributors ki toh laashein bich gayi" as told by komal nahta

Someone must show to this arrogant people like tanveer and omkara who even now are shameless trolling others.

Its 100 cr disaster surpassing biggest disaster like bombay velvet.

Feeling bad for good salman fans like Shah

answered Jun 29 by Rancho Casting Director (17,371 points)

Thug of Itsboxoffice forum

Ye kare Bashing toh chamatkaar, humne kar di toh ???

Stop crying or else forum will wash away in your tears

EPIC Drama Queen

Trade is hoping 200 crores from JHMS,
+6 votes

Don't know why they are wasting their time here , they simply needs to meet BOI admin who will explain them how to cover their losses by pre/post Eid real value...
And salute to bhaijaan, Tubelight>Dangal plus Baahubali 2 as Tubelight losses alone is going to be bigger than combined profit of two ordinary hits.
Megastar for a reason.

answered Jun 29 by deepak_bishty Director (124,806 points)
+5 votes

LOL. Deepak bhai.Yes, BOI's real value must be a life saver for these distributers now.TL has performed well according to them over the weekend.

answered Jun 29 by Saurabh Camera Operator (8,411 points)
+5 votes

Ye to Such distributors aur Exhibutors ki toh laashein bich gayi re....
50% refund to banta hain bhai.

answered Jun 29 by Rocsky Unit Manager (31,544 points)
+4 votes

Y should he return distribution price back? If distributors want their money back then they will have to return all the profit they earned from Salman khan movies in last 7 years if they can't return all that profit then what the hell they are ranting like hell to incurs loss? Jab Salman se khoob kamaya tab mazy kiya abb thoda lose hua to ankhein bahir agyi ,gain and loss is a part of game if you earn profit you don't return it but when you lose you demand incurs of losses y? That is not fair play and fair business my friend

answered Jun 29 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (20,532 points)
+3 votes

I didn't expected such type of statement from a trade analyst like Komal Nahta. It seems he is targeting Salman Khan. He should refrain himself from using such type of statement like "Laashe bichh gayi distributors ki". He is actually crossing line.

answered Jun 29 by Vikram Singh Production Designer (15,153 points)

Actually komal is getting personal this time

Salman kinda got personal first....way below his stature

+2 votes

Salman ka thaika hai k inhay wapis karay.....zyada he drama kr rahay hain yeh cinema owners......ab to dua h k aisay dramay baaz logon ko Salman aik takka wapis na karay......agr film zyada chal jaati to kya yeh extra paisa Salman ko daitay??....nhn na....to ab roona kaisa.....business hai business.....Salman ka dil keya to tum logon ko bheek mein chandd paisay dy dy ga

answered Jun 29 by Baadshah Unit Manager (31,689 points)

@Baadshah bhai agli film ke time yeh distributors log maar denge agar kuch refund nehi kiya toh.

inki itni aukaat nhn hai yaar.....luckily for Salman Tiger Zinda Hai is the only film as of now which can make these people earn gold....YRF is backing.....Salman is in a safe situation acc. to me....though i did believe earlier that Salman should return some money, but if these people r blackmailing Salman like this then he should give them nothing

The point is some people lost their Lifetime savings. Otherwise losses are bound to happen.

first, i don't think they lost their life earnings
second, if they did......they r bound to invest somewhere to get some money........n that somewhere for them is FILMS.....n FILM they can rely on the most is Salman's TZH.....as SRK uses term Zugzwang in his lectures....here distributors are facing Zugzwang

+1 vote

BHAI koi BHARPAI nhi karne wala, BHAI ka to ek hi FUNDA, apna kaam banta, bhaad me jaye JANTA...........jb BHAI veer ke producers pe case kr skta h profits(haan sahi me, veer ne profits kamaye the, sacchhi ) me se share na dene ke liye, to ye distributors kya hain..........

answered Jun 29 by saransh Unit Manager (30,011 points)

Related questions

+4 votes
4 answers 325 views
325 views asked Jan 10 in Announcements by Criminal Director (134,085 points)
+2 votes
4 answers 215 views