• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
2 Member And 15 Guest
Members present at the site
+1 vote
During Time of Fan it was called SRK Fan site and Since SRK is at No.1there in all time so it is also called SRK Fan site .So BOI change their Favourite Star after every few months
These guys would abuse BOI all the time but keep sharing it's articles
asked in Opinion by Cinematographer (98.8k points)
70% Accept Rate

edited by

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Isn't it obvious......... BOI like to keep all fans happy..!!

But what's actually frustrating this time was the emphasis boi put of pre eid, every their article had pre eid mentioned many times

And biggest case is this let me tell you

When opening day article came, BOI mentioned that if Tubelight didn't show growth on day 2 then writing will be on the wall, and day 2 dropped, but till tuesday boi tried to hide that fact anf tried to justified the trending of Tubelight by giving baseless excuses

And their reluctance to declare Tubelight as flop too

So this time, BOI is more defensive then normal..!!

answered by Super-star (187k points)
selected by

Tu BOI se zyada jaanta hai ki Pre-Eid exist karta hai ki ni .IAMkhan is a Muslim ask him Pre-Eid exists. It affects a Movie by 10 CR in a weekend.Komal Taran BOI are fake but you guys are bigger Trade Analyst than them

I have watched just one movie Judaai during Ramadan since I start watching movies in the 90s

+1 vote

Seriously ok can you remind me when was the last time when BOI actually defend Aamir failures by using Real Value , True value , pre value , post value , Half value , full value etc etc etc...
If you want to say about verdict & collection then it was increased/updated for every stars...

answered by Director (120k points)
+1 vote

But Sir Aap bhi the...!!!

answered by Super-star (163k points)
0 votes

But Salman has never got a miraculous hit from BOI.

answered by Production Accountant (22.5k points)
–1 vote

For BOI .... Amir > Salman >>>>>>> other actors.

answered by Executive Producer (62.9k points)