Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,177 questions

240,297 answers

290,906 comments

390 users

BOI was once called Aamir Fan Site now It is called Salman Fan Site !!

+1 vote
During Time of Fan it was called SRK Fan site and Since SRK is at No.1there in all time so it is also called SRK Fan site .So BOI change their Favourite Star after every few months
These guys would abuse BOI all the time but keep sharing it's articles
asked Jun 29, 2017 in Opinion by puneetshukla Producer (100,705 points)
69% Accept Rate

edited Jun 29, 2017 by puneetshukla

5 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Isn't it obvious......... BOI like to keep all fans happy..!!

But what's actually frustrating this time was the emphasis boi put of pre eid, every their article had pre eid mentioned many times

And biggest case is this let me tell you

When opening day article came, BOI mentioned that if Tubelight didn't show growth on day 2 then writing will be on the wall, and day 2 dropped, but till tuesday boi tried to hide that fact anf tried to justified the trending of Tubelight by giving baseless excuses

And their reluctance to declare Tubelight as flop too

So this time, BOI is more defensive then normal..!!

answered Jun 29, 2017 by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (199,334 points)
selected Jun 30, 2017 by puneetshukla

Tu BOI se zyada jaanta hai ki Pre-Eid exist karta hai ki ni .IAMkhan is a Muslim ask him Pre-Eid exists. It affects a Movie by 10 CR in a weekend.Komal Taran BOI are fake but you guys are bigger Trade Analyst than them

I have watched just one movie Judaai during Ramadan since I start watching movies in the 90s

+1 vote

Seriously ok can you remind me when was the last time when BOI actually defend Aamir failures by using Real Value , True value , pre value , post value , Half value , full value etc etc etc...
If you want to say about verdict & collection then it was increased/updated for every stars...

answered Jun 29, 2017 by deepak_bishty Director (127,113 points)
+1 vote

But Sir Aap bhi the...!!!

answered Jun 29, 2017 by Charlie Jatinder Super-star (166,305 points)
0 votes

But Salman has never got a miraculous hit from BOI.

answered Jun 29, 2017 by shah Assistant Director (47,540 points)
–1 vote

For BOI .... Amir > Salman >>>>>>> other actors.

answered Jun 29, 2017 by Agan Executive Producer (64,224 points)

Related questions

+2 votes
10 answers 307 views
+4 votes
5 answers 82 views
+6 votes
4 answers 102 views