Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,612 questions

245,711 answers

299,018 comments

396 users

How many of you Feel Kick underperformed to little extent as It was a Great Entertainer and had decent Emotional Quotient ?

+3 votes
I had wet eyes in Kick in Pre-Climax Portion .When Salman goes to her Friends Mother for asking money for that child operation and when she says - "Maine Tujhe abhi tak maar ni Kia .Maine kaha tha tujhe mere pair padna padega .Then The way Salman touches the feet and cries . And her dialogue - Aaj bhi kaun Jeeta - Main ya Woh .
Kick also had Great Dialogues .Some really Massy Seetimaar Dialogues and Salman Acted so brilliantly. I agree that some scenes were irritating but still it was way better than Other Masala movies
asked Jun 29, 2017 in Opinion by puneetshukla Producer (101,544 points)
68% Accept Rate

11 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Kick is the one rare movie of Salman which I give a watch everytime when it is being telecasted. I often call my friends a tailor made movie for Salman Khan if that begining over hyping flaws are ignored. It's better movie than ETT, bodyguard, ready, Dabang 2 and Prem Ratan Dhan payo

answered Jun 29, 2017 by sunil Production Designer (13,462 points)
selected Jun 30, 2017 by puneetshukla

@sunil Kick is any day a better movie thn the above mentioned films even with all its scenes ..

+2 votes

Kick is way more watchable than many other masala films. Even I liked it much more than the likes of bodyguard. Had a good supporting cast too, nawaz was menacing as a villain and randeep had a meaty role too.

answered Jun 29, 2017 by Intense Producer (113,901 points)
+2 votes

Where shall i puke?????????????????????????shit bore movie

answered Jun 29, 2017 by thekai100 Unit Manager (34,552 points)

agree it was Boring . check my answer once

+2 votes

Kick thrashed some so called global kings HGs in its lifetime run.... Still it underpowered little bit IMO..... Cz Bhai's aukaat is way bigger than those so called global kings....!

answered Jun 29, 2017 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (36,671 points)
+1 vote

You Just Disgraced The Adverb "Brilliantly".

answered Jun 29, 2017 by Rajat Production Accountant (27,174 points)
+1 vote

Underperformed upto considerable extent. may be jai ho effect / audience was bored of masala movies.some distributors lost money.

answered Jun 29, 2017 by God Father Production Accountant (21,588 points)
+1 vote

average film.......................................but liked Mithunda

answered Jun 29, 2017 by Baazigar All Time best! (283,032 points)
0 votes

Nowhere close to Ravi Teja's Kick!. Ravi Teja is a better actor.....

answered Jun 29, 2017 by kashyap123 Second Unit Director (75,025 points)
0 votes

Salman aur acting ek line mein bhi aate. Wait you even added word "great" there. Oh wait even Brilliant. I wonder why this post isn't hidden yet.

answered Jun 29, 2017 by Charlie Jatinder Super-star (167,000 points)

Still it thrashed global king's HG CE....Aur kya chahiye?

0 votes

No. It did very well for what it was. It was not a good movie. Thay scene where they show Salman getting a kick from the kids' smile made me lol.

They made it look like his creative juice was about to burst.

answered Jun 29, 2017 by mr.hola Unit Manager (38,871 points)
0 votes

I went to watch the film during EID with my family + 2 chacha's family. We all loved original KICK as it was very entertaining. But to our surprise First half was Boring..... 2nd half was also Boring till last 20 mins which lifted the film very much due to emotional angle.
Till last 20 mins it was 1.5/5 But due to last 20 mins overall i rated 3/5. So you can how impactfull that climax was.
Overall it performed more than my expectations. Thought it will do 180crore max lekin did 211 crore.

answered Jun 29, 2017 by iamkhan8970 Producer (108,177 points)

You didn't like it much because you started comparing it with Original Kick and you have seen it . think about us who haven't seen Original Kick

Related questions