• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
1 Member And 16 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes
Choices:
Yes
No
asked in Opinion by Production Accountant (20.3k points)
98% Accept Rate

11 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Don't know about century.........

But in this decade, BB is the best Khan movie easily..!!

answered by Super-star (192k points)
selected by
+5 votes

One of the best.....................along with dangal, lagaan, CDI, RDb etc.......................

answered by Cinematographer (90.5k points)
+5 votes

For 17th July'2015 (00.01 am to 11.59 pm) - Yes
But go by century then Lagaan , 3 Idiots , Swades , Munnai Bhai MBBS , RDB and many more are far better than Bajrangi Bhaijaan (Only talking about big stars movies otherwise BB is not even stand in top 10).......

answered by Director (123k points)

Abe Dangal aur Bajrangi ke Footfalls main Kitna difference hai ?. Only 10-20 Lakhs and That's due to Aamir's credibility among audience that he brings more Multiplex Audience to theatres . Aamir is my 2nd Favourite but Bajrangi Bhaijaan remains most loved ATBB in recent times and had a core fan following among Masses .Only 3 Idiots comes close and is more loved than Bajrangi in Youths but in Families and Interiors Bajrangi all the way

10- 20 lakhs is actually huge and u are telling bb is more loved!, Great.
Aamir's credibility greater than Salman's star power in b and c centers.. wow.......
I'm actually happy to hear that......

Abe gawar hai kya Tu Kashya. Maine Multiplexes main kaha.chal koi ni . I appreciate you .For you Aamir is god so you would be biased no doubt

BOI was once called Aamir Fan Site now It is called Salman Fan Site !!
+3 votes

Disagree.......... Pk and Dangal are better........

answered by Second Unit Director (70.6k points)
+3 votes

I Disagree.
Salman Fans Tend To Portray Bajrangi Bhaijaan As A Masterpiece As They Know It's Only Good Movie Of Salman They're Not Gonna Get Another One. But In Reality, According To Aamir's Standards, Bajrangi Bhaijaan Is Just A Decent Movie. I Can Name At Least 10 Movies Of Aamir Better Than Bajrangi Bhaijaan. And Overall In This Century, Bajrangi Bhaijaan Won't Feature In My Top 25 Movies List.

answered by Production Accountant (25.2k points)
+1 vote

Yes of course bb is the most loved and most watched movie by any standards in recent years and finally BOI explained facts about bb and boi explained true facts and haters burning hard

answered by Casting Director (16.7k points)

Kiski jali?

0 votes

I would say in this century, K3G, TZP, 3I, CDI, PK, and a few others are better.

But no question BB is a great movie.

answered by Production Accountant (25.3k points)

@Puneet: this is just my opinion. Overall BB maybe be better than the ones I mentioned, but not for me.

@Mr.Hola- Even for me Bajrangi Bhaijaan isn't best of this century but that doesn't mean it represents Whole India. BOI is a Trade site. They write considering all India especially for general audience . Thats why for them Udta Punjab Haider Dear Zindagi are bad movies as they represent whole Indian Audience. That's why I said Bajrangi is most loved movie on whole India basis

it was a fake film making fool of emotional audiences...................

@Puneet: even then I would rate 3 Idiots ahead.

0 votes

For General Audience it's best movie of the century bigger than Gadar 3 Idiots because 3 Idiots doesn't have that core fanbase in B Centres and Interiors .Gadar doesn't have fanbase in A Centres Metros but Bajrangi has fanbase everywhere .It's a movie of Humanity that's why it's loved by Everyone

answered by Cinematographer (99k points)

PK ahead than Bajrangi in B and CE Centres ?. Lol. Bajrangi did 100 Cr along in SS while PK did only 60-65 Cr From SS

So A Movie That Does 65Crore From SS Doesn't Have Fanbase Among SS Audience? It May Have Less Fanbase Compared To The One Which Did 100Crore But The Same Can Be Said About Plexes As Well. PK Did 270Crore Compared To 215Crore Of Bajrangi Bhaijaan. So Overall PK's Fanbase Is Much More.

@rajat
for him b and c centers matter, not multiplex. Dangal even there is ahead but u know what, he has his own logic...... Television ratings he will bring to prove bb is the most loved!.

Gadar did huge in Delhi,Mumbai,Kolkata and entire North.don't fool yourself.Sunny was List A Actor in urban areas as well varna bumper openings nahi hoti

0 votes

It's 3 idiots and Swades.. Period

answered by Location Scout (4.1k points)
0 votes

They have lost their mental balance after 2000cr WW of Dangal and disaster fate of TL.

LAGAAN
3I
TZP
CDI
RDB

answered by Camera Operator (8.1k points)
0 votes

Not in top fifty...........................

answered by All Time best! (282k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
4 answers 172 views
172 views asked in Movie Discussions by Baazigar All Time best! (282k points)
+2 votes
5 answers 171 views
171 views asked in Box Office Related by Baazigar All Time best! (282k points)
+4 votes
4 answers 220 views
220 views asked in Opinion by Intense Cinematographer (90.5k points)