Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

65,612 questions

245,711 answers

299,018 comments

396 users

Salman talks about Dabangg 3's plot and it sounds like another underperformer ! [closed]

+1 vote
Source Link: http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/salman-khan-just-leaked-the-plot-of-dabangg-3-read-details/
closed with the note: Increase your accept rate, select your answers.
asked Jun 28, 2017 in General by Criminal Director (134,882 points)
38% Accept Rate

closed Jun 28, 2017 by Intense

4 Answers

+2 votes

It's not right to question on every salman movie now just because of 1 under-performer.

answered Jun 28, 2017 by Vikram Singh Production Accountant (21,150 points)
+1 vote

Tell me one thing y do you so worried about Salman khan c srk giving flop after flops he needs your attention but you giving all your attention to Salman khan plz do worry about srk and not for Salman khan I think you are obsessed with Salman khan and that causing srk a lot

answered Jun 28, 2017 by being_tanveer Production Accountant (23,508 points)

Srk is not giving flop after flops. His one movie failed which had less appeal and no songs, and even released on a non holiday.. When his movies facing clashes and still collecting more than solo Eid releases, I don't think I should worry about Srk that much. He is carrying his stardom from last 25 years and he can carry it till the end.. I am more worried about the newbies .

–1 vote

It will be a flop like wanted in premium plexes

answered Jun 28, 2017 by Baazigar All Time best! (283,032 points)

What will be the fate of jwm2 and dwarf in premium plexes along with single screens? Can you plz put some light over it?

–1 vote

Sounds great. Will really test his acting skills.

answered Jun 28, 2017 by mr.hola Unit Manager (38,871 points)

Related questions

+1 vote
2 answers 176 views
176 views asked Apr 4, 2016 in Movie Discussions by suhas All Time best! (253,102 points)
+6 votes
6 answers 180 views