• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
9 Online
0 Member And 9 Guest
+1 vote
Source Link: http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/salman-khan-just-leaked-the-plot-of-dabangg-3-read-details/
closed with the note: Increase your accept rate, select your answers.
asked in General by Director (133k points)
38% Accept Rate

closed by

4 Answers

+2 votes

It's not right to question on every salman movie now just because of 1 under-performer.

answered by Production Designer (12.3k points)
+1 vote

Tell me one thing y do you so worried about Salman khan c srk giving flop after flops he needs your attention but you giving all your attention to Salman khan plz do worry about srk and not for Salman khan I think you are obsessed with Salman khan and that causing srk a lot

answered by Casting Director (16.7k points)

Srk is not giving flop after flops. His one movie failed which had less appeal and no songs, and even released on a non holiday.. When his movies facing clashes and still collecting more than solo Eid releases, I don't think I should worry about Srk that much. He is carrying his stardom from last 25 years and he can carry it till the end.. I am more worried about the newbies .

–1 vote

It will be a flop like wanted in premium plexes

answered by All Time best! (282k points)

What will be the fate of jwm2 and dwarf in premium plexes along with single screens? Can you plz put some light over it?

–1 vote

Sounds great. Will really test his acting skills.

answered by Production Accountant (25.3k points)