• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
21 Online
3 Member And 18 Guest
Members present at the site
+1 vote
asked in Opinion by Production Designer (14.3k points)
96% Accept Rate

Aamir is forever no1.... God of bollywood

Yes... but in China... India ko toh bhul hi jao

kyun,top 2 biggest hits kaunsa hai bolun?......

Top 2 opening day
Top first weekend
Top first week
Kiske pass hai malum hai kya?

7 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Chances of JHMS becoming Hit is 10% .Not more than that . Actually Dwarf is the best chance for SRk to give a Blockbuster in solo lead .He fails to give it then Chennai Express may remain his Last Blockbuster

answered by Cinematographer (98.8k points)
selected by

OK.. I won't stop and u won't stop too.. But what about shuklaji ? He is getting irritated.. We have to think about him too.. Let's take this fight somewhere else.. Or u want to continue here? Whats say?

Your excuses won't save you

No excuses from my side.. Ek din Thunderbird ke silencer mein zang aajayega Aur bike bandh hojaigi

Maybe your bike has a problem, well if you don't shut up, then you'll also get into a problem..!!

+2 votes

SRK has not had a successful film since 2014.....dilwale, fan, raaes all of them disappointments in their own ways. If jhms fails, wont make any difference to SRK. He has already achieved so much, his stardom is unshakeable. Only perceptionally people will say he is below akshay, aamir, salman etc.....in real terms he will still stay king khan.

answered by Editor (83.2k points)
+2 votes

This time hopefully Srk won't fail...I don't like answering if and but in Srk case..Hope for the best..Tab ki tab dekhenge

answered by Executive Producer (69.3k points)
+2 votes

Just becoming a hit will be nice, but for it to have a larger impact, it has to be a super hit. If it becomes a super hit, especially with a big opening, he will be in the conversation for the top superstar, not called the third like he is currently.

As far as DWARF is concerned, the impact will be more confidence in SRK, and hesitation from anyone to clash.

answered by Casting Director (19.8k points)
+1 vote

I don't think JHMS will not be a hit. Neither it will create history. Yes I have one doubt it's opening may be the lowest for SRK starrer recent years. All is depended on its songs. Though it opens less it will achieve at least hit status. Even if it opens around 15crs it's going to score more than 100crs in a week and higher than 150cr lifetime. IMO it's not going to undereform so no need to answer its impact on SRK's stardom.

answered by Camera Operator (11.7k points)
+1 vote

None of the Khans will be affected too much because of a flop.

SRK is still top star just that at this age his strongest genre romance doesn't suit him. He needs to start deliver in different genre. Even a big hit in romance genre will help in too much right now.

He should start doing more mature roles. May be play role of father in family drama + comedy. He must do a movie with Rajkumar hirani I think.

answered by Location Manager (5.4k points)
0 votes

It won't make any difference........ In fact losing to tiger also won't make any difference.
If he quits acting also won't make difference..... King Khan

answered by Second Unit Director (70.1k points)

Related questions

+2 votes
7 answers 313 views
+1 vote
2 answers 147 views