• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
10 Online
4 Member And 6 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes
Source Link: http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/salman-khan-joins-shah-rukh-khans-next-film-read-details/
asked in Movie Discussions by Director (134k points)
38% Accept Rate

5 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

This is the real friendship, and while SRK & Salman are busy helping each other, their fans are busy fighting and insulting and abusing each other, why can't fans learn from SRK & Salman about friendship..??

PS - As the self proclaimed leader of srkians group of this forum (no one believes in that ) I'm not going to forgive them for what they did to us during all these times by hurting sentiments of my srkians friends, now i don't know about JHMS, i won't brag about it, but i will see that justice is served for all these years of trolling and insults..!!

Itne saalon se jhel rahe hain, it's time ro give not some of it........ But all of it back..!!

So this is for the friendship between SRK & SALMAN fans.............. Abhi to friendship start hui hai..... Friendship nibhani to abhi baki hai

answered by Super-star (194k points)
selected by
+2 votes

Heard he will be doing the dance number and I hope he is also playing dwarf.It will be fun to watch both dwarf dancing.

answered by Director (132k points)

He is playing himself... they would have approach Aamir in this case..

Would have saved VFX cost then.

0 votes

Well Srk earlier expecting to get into 300cr club entry with Tubelight (in a film starring Sohail khan & 2 hrs cameo appearance from bhaijaan) but for​ some unknown reason like pre Eid , post Eid , Chinese Bhabhi , Launde lapades, arty type cinema & no masala that didn't work so let's hope this time with 10-15 minutes appearance from bhaijaan help Srk to get entry in 300 Cr club...

answered by Director (124k points)

Rumours are that Bhai is playing himself in the movie, so my question is that audience didn't accepted bhai playing himself in Tubelight for 2hrs......... So......... Will they accept him again playing himself in Dwarf..??

Maybe, because this time bhai had to do all acting himself, but now he can leave that to lead stars of Dwarf (nope, not katrina, but all others) to do real acting and take off all burden from bhai and can play himself without the fear of acting or performance, so yes, this time he will be accepted..!!

0 votes

Let's see if Salman + SRK can beat Aamir in 2nd attempt.

answered by Location Manager (8k points)
0 votes

I read somewhere that the movie's story involves both Salman and Aamir. So I wonder if Aamir will do a cameo as well.

answered by Production Accountant (29.3k points)

Related questions

+4 votes
7 answers 265 views
+2 votes
3 answers 185 views
+2 votes
5 answers 254 views