• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
19 Online
2 Member And 17 Guest
Members present at the site
+5 votes

These are next big movies of all 3 khans. They are coming in the full commercial movies. Who is gonna win according yo you ?

Tiger Zinda Hai

Action movie which is Salman's strongest genre 
Sequel of A Blockbuster movie
Xmas and New Year -- Both are on Monday
Action scenes of international standard

Thugs of Hindostan
Aamir khan in full commercial movie

Aamir & Amitabh for first time together
Director Victor is weak
Releasing on Diwali
Diwali week has quite a lot of holidays 

Dwarf
Romance genre - SRK's strongest genre

SRK / Anushka / Katrina(right?)
Acclaimed director of TWM & Ranjhana
Never seen before VFX
Releasing on Xmas - again Xmas and NewYear holiday are on week days

asked in Predictions by Location Manager (8k points)
23% Accept Rate

12 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

If I had to pick one winner, has to be toh. No questions asked. Aamir and big B, huge scale and aamir's epic script sense.

Tiger zinda hai will take an earth shattering opening, sequel to the biggest BB of 2012, salman's action image, yrf and katrina........if all goes well should target dhoom3.

Dwarf is good on paper, SRK will give it a strong start, has a list actresses too, will be promoted on a huge huge scale, with a good storyline, and solo release, 250+ is the target.

answered by Cinematographer (95.9k points)
selected by
+1 vote

i made the mistake of predicting dangal lifetime without seeing the trailer. i was trolled for a very long time. but after i saw the trailer i predicted 400Crs. fell a bit short but still close. On paper Thugs look the biggest but it has a weak director. dwarf has a great director. TZH doesnt stand a chance as i hated ETT and dont expect the sequel to be much better. the true battle is between dwarf and thugs. As an SRK fan i expect Dwarf to be the second highest grosser of hindi cinema after bahu. but the final say will come after i see the trailers

answered by Unit Manager (32.3k points)
+1 vote

Why TZH.....?????

It is releasing in 2017..!!

We should compare 2018 movies with 2018 movies

So it should be.....!!!!!

DWARF VS TOH VS REMO MOVIE/DABANGG 3

answered by Super-star (194k points)

I guess he did not include 2018 because salman has not confirmed his line up for 2018

TZH is bigger movie for sure than Dabaang 3. Also Dabaang 2 was not as big hit as ETT. I've seen salman fans more excited for TZH rather than Dabaang 3. Many of them are predicting 400 Crore for TZH.

+1 vote

I wish Dwarf wins...but thugs of hindostan is a safer bet.

answered by Assistant Director (48.6k points)
+1 vote

Secret Superstar. Bold & Clear.

Don't forget this Aamir film

answered by Location Manager (5.5k points)
+1 vote

I would love to see TZH doing more business than Other Two but to be Realistic TOH has a better chance seeing Aamir's Terrific Script Sense .And the Third movie Dwarf which you are talking about is a Potential 200 Cr Grosser other two are Potential 300 Cr+ Grossers

answered by Cinematographer (99.4k points)
+1 vote

ToH > Dwarf Film > TZH > SK 18 release.

answered by Production Accountant (20.7k points)

Dwarf>>>TZH.... Really???

0 votes

I will go with thugs of Hindustan but I want dwarf to be the highest. If JHMS does more than 180cr in India I bet for dwarf if not or if it remains below 140cr dwarf will be third among them. I think TZH will be second among these.

answered by Production Designer (13.4k points)
0 votes

I will go with Dwarf!...... This movie has all the potential to cross 3 idiots(2009)......

answered by Second Unit Director (71.7k points)
0 votes

Some Albert Einsteins here says Salman has low stardom. So Tzh will lag behind.

answered by Unit Manager (35.4k points)

low stardom. hell no. its the shit director. very low chances that the movie sustains at the level it will open. it has all possibilities of opening around 45Crs. but with AAZ after holidays could be a totally different story. TOH is bigger on paper but again director problem. dwarf even though does not have director problem. it has kind of a tubelight problem. will people accept srk as a dwarf and not the hero he plays

0 votes

The battle of long run is between TOH & Dwarf but the weekend might go with TZH. TZH needs to be very good to collect equal to TOH which is a sureshot winner in long run. Dwarf is the dark horse amongst all three, it might end up below 200cr or gross more than TOH or even Dangal if it clicks.

answered by Director (134k points)
0 votes

If I would have to place a bet among these 3 movies then it will be definitely TOH.

answered by Production Designer (13.8k points)

Related questions

+3 votes
8 answers 552 views
+4 votes
4 answers 314 views
314 views asked in Movie Discussions by fuad hasan Assistant Director (53.3k points)
+5 votes
8 answers 339 views
339 views asked in Movie Discussions by Rancho Casting Director (16.8k points)