• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....

Donate to ItsBoxOffice

Donate
More Info
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
21 Online
4 Member And 17 Guest
Members present at the site
+4 votes

asked in Trolls by Production Accountant (26.1k points)
97% Accept Rate

this guy is a genius....though an Aamir fan.....must hv studied more than 12wen to write these articles

4 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Congratulations Salman Fans, Tubelight Is Highest Grossing Mentally Challenged Social Drama.

answered by Production Accountant (25.7k points)
selected by

http://taipeibo.com/

Dangal still running in Taiwan.Ruk hi nahi rahi.Tumhare prediction ki bhi watt laga di.Heading for 6M$ in Taiwan.

Yes. It Has Trended Better Than 3 Idiots. How Much This The Worldwide Gross Currently? Has It Gone Past 2000Crore Already?

+3 votes

hahahaha rofl without legand sohail, salman cud never hv achieved this feat

answered by Production Accountant (29.9k points)
+2 votes

Congratulations to Mentally Challenged Sallu fans for having Highest Grossing Mentally Challenged Social Drama.

answered by Production Accountant (29.2k points)
+1 vote

When is next hrithik movie coming ohhh wait
Mohenjodaro epic disaster

answered by Casting Director (18.6k points)

....right thekai....its paybackk time.....

.......n i m die hard fan of no one.....there r certain actors whom i like...n yes hrithik n srk are among them.....but i dont care what u tell abt them......bcz they themselves dont care abt 2rs ppl like u.......haHA.......so u cant possiblyy troll my fav actors.......see.......i hv no weaknesses.....

You yourself are 2rs if you are not a fan of anyone still comment and try to troll others

Thekai shuru humne kia tha toh khtm bhi hum hi krenge
Waiting for JHMS

Related questions