Logging in Errors
All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

64,196 questions

240,369 answers

291,067 comments

390 users

"There is NO Shah Rukh Khan cameo in Jagga Jasoos" - Ranbir Kapoor

+4 votes
There were reports in the media that Shah Rukh Khan is having a cameo in Jagga Jasoos. Anurag Basu and Ranbir Kapoor in a Bollywood Hungama exclusive interview with Faridoon Shahryar clarified on these reports. "Hain, mujhe nahin bataya," Ranbir said. "No," Anurag Basu said.

Speaking further on the matter, Anurag said, "There can be a surprise. I am not committing the actor." From Shah Rukh Khan? "I don't think there's Shah Rukh Khan. I would have known. There could be another person's cameo," Ranbir said. But it's not Shah Rukh Khan? "No," Ranbir said.
Ranbir and Anurag also said that the theatrical trailer of Jagga Jasoos will be out within a week's time.
Source Link: http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/amp/news/features/no-shah-rukh-khan-cameo-jagga-jasoos-ranbir-kapoor/
asked Jun 20, 2017 in Movie Discussions by suhas Mega Star (244,802 points)
99% Accept Rate

4 Answers

+3 votes

Best answer

Goooood news for Thunder Bird ..
Congratz TB .....

answered Jun 20, 2017 by Irdwhelp Second Unit Director (79,842 points)
selected Jun 22, 2017 by suhas

+2 votes

Why would SRK do a cameo for this disaster? He has better things to do than to lend his name to a smalltime actor like rk. Cant wait for 14th July..........to see....pure 3 crore ki opening.

answered Jun 20, 2017 by Intense Producer (101,673 points)

I agree with Intense - Ranbir is a Flopstar

I agree with Kabir - Intense is chirai Version 2.0

......haHA.....

+2 votes

"Ranbir and Anurag also said that the theatrical trailer of Jagga Jasoos will be out within a week's time."...... Lol..... How many more trailers they will release???

answered Jun 20, 2017 by TIGER- the real king Unit Manager (35,000 points)

First one was a teaser. Or what whey call sneak peek.

Hahaha......

+1 vote

.....ulloo le ulloo le ulloo le....waitingg for jagga bhai......

answered Jun 21, 2017 by Kabir Production Accountant (26,239 points)

Related questions

+3 votes
1 answer 88 views
+3 votes
3 answers 265 views
+4 votes
2 answers 360 views
360 views asked Jul 15, 2017 in Box Office Related by THUNDER BIRD Super-star (199,369 points)