Registrations are open for a very limited time. Logging in Errors

Donate to the forum

All the Articles, images, and other info shared here by the community, are copyrighted to their owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by Its Box Office, or by the community. If you have any issues with the content used, please use the feedback section to reach us.

63,478 questions

236,632 answers

286,029 comments

383 users

Check out the brand new fun poster of MUBARAKAN featuring all the main characters.

+3 votes
asked Jun 18 in Movie Discussions by suhas Mega Star (239,518 points)
99% Accept Rate

A good poster. I'm not a fan of Arjun Kapoor but with Anil Kapoor playing his uncle, I guess I'd be intrested in this film considering that they are related.

4 Answers

0 votes

Best answer

Will watch fdfs for sure. Waiting for trailer tomorrow

answered Jun 18 by shah Unit Manager (38,900 points)
selected Jun 22 by suhas
+1 vote

Athiya seriously??
No hopes from the film now

answered Jun 18 by SSk Casting Director (19,082 points)

Don't worry too much. I don't think she will have a substantial role nor will she get a lot of screen time. At least there's another heroine in this film who act circles around Athiya so that's a good thing.

Yess that would be gud

+1 vote

Wasn't the trailer supposed to come out on 14th June? Anyways, good poster but athiya shetty........................................she is still getting movies?

answered Jun 19 by Intense Cinematographer (97,894 points)

There could be a reason why she isn't getting any film offers. I figured that she isn't being accepted in the film industry which probably explains why many filmmakers don't see any star material in her. Her link up with Arjun Kapoor is more likely the reason why she was cast in this movie.

Sunil Shetty said she got the role due to her own merit. If this is was the case then why is she struggling to get film offers? I guess what said above explains everything.

Being by launched by Salman Khan is huge. Well, for anyone but it's unusual for a Starkid to struggle to get film offers especially after one film.

+1 vote

Disaster written all over it.

answered Jun 19 by Charlie Jatinder Super-star (165,477 points)

I wouldn't even go too far by saying this. Aneez has only given one Disaster with Govinda so I don't think it will happen Mubarakan. More likely a Hit status at best.