• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
23 Online
3 Member And 20 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes
..first sports film of hrithik..
asked ago in General by Production Accountant (22k points)
99% Accept Rate

edited ago by

Provide the source and don't use SMS language, smileys and all in titles.

7 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Thats exciting. Hrithik is taking up films now. Super 30 & This film might complete this year. Then we will get Kabir's film & Krrish 4. Waiting for super comeback of my Greek God.

answered ago by Executive Producer (65k points)
selected ago by
+1 vote

isnt his next already confirmed to be super 30

answered ago by Production Accountant (29.5k points)

...ohh yes....i almost forgott it...next after super 30....

+1 vote

Speculation...........super 30 is the only confirmed film as of now.

answered ago by Second Unit Director (74.5k points)

............hide this comment............

Na he won't. He is a moderator here & by here i mean itsboxoffice. Not a mod owned by you to order him what to do & what not to do.

Have fun but not at the cost of breaching the line. Despite mod tag, he's still the same user. Like I said, have fun, even troll but don't instigate him personally.

..but thats what he s been doingg na? first he hides my comment then edits my answer...n i know he is predictable so....i thot whatever i comment here vl be hidden too....

I edited your answer because you took on me personally in a comment which was connected to the film, not me. I did not edit your response to the teaser, its your right to answer on that.

I hid your comment because yet again you targetted me personally. I hope that clears everything. Personal attack on me, any user is not acceptable.

0 votes

I don't understand how this guy can let deals for Thugs and that Karan Johar movie fall through but then goes ahead and signs a Vikas Bahl movie. Anyhow, hope this movie ends up being good, whatever it is.

answered ago by Camera Operator (10k points)

....he vl never do anyy movie wid dharma now....unless things r sorted out......

0 votes

Hope HRITHIK Roshan bounce back

answered ago by Casting Director (18.2k points)
–1 vote

Why Is He Still Trying?

answered ago by Production Accountant (23.4k points)

....why do we fall nigga???????....

Because Aamir didn't give it up after 2 hits in 20 years.

QSQT, Dil, HHRPK, Rangeela, Raja Hindustani, Ishq, Ghulam, Sarfarosh, Lagaan, Rang De Basanti, Fanaa, Taare Zameen Par, Ghajini. - 13 Hits In 20 Years And 2 ATBs.
Rest, As They Say, Is History.

–3 votes

He should sign more & more movies...

answered ago by Assistant Director (48.5k points)
edited ago by

....hrithik-rakesh is blockbuster jodi but hrithik has manyy hits outside filmkraft as well....

Tera messege dekha abhi maine...but nothing against Duggu mahn. Best wishes to him...

....gud bro....dont get carried awayy bcz of 1-2 users.......

Related questions

+2 votes
6 answers 401 views
+3 votes
8 answers 222 views