• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
5 Member And 12 Guest
+9 votes
asked ago in General by Camera Operator (10.3k points)
74% Accept Rate

boring and pointless

12 Answers

+3 votes

That is what SRK calls a "classic love story"? My doubts were right, yet again SRK has done a film which will not go down too well with families and kids alike. Looks like anything for a hit film, not impressed at all.

answered ago by Second Unit Director (74.5k points)

Nikeel, sad truth, srk is losing it....some fans feel bad when i say that....but......i could never imagine a few years back srk doing all this on screen.

@Nikeel- Shivaay was decent movie .It could have been better if Screenplay would have been able to connect .Shivaay >ADHM just for them trying something different

@Intense ---- I used to like SRK a lot in the 90s and he was better back then. In the 00s, for some reason, I lost interest him. His fan is loyal to him so they will support him despite what he is doing now. It's just that he no longer has charm maybe years back but not anymore. Romantic genre is something he thinks still works because he acts as if it's 90s & 00s.

@Puneeet----- When I saw Shivaay In cinema, I was thrilled because action scenes were awesome and so was the chemistry with Ajay & Abigail. It had its flaws as the heroine was misused. Plus, the film was a bit lengthy as well.

People like Jatinder underestimed Shivaay over a damn poster and said that It got bad reviews. Fact is it mixed reviews from audiences. ADHM got many likes because of the youth.

Action in Shivaay​ was mind-blowing no doubt

+2 votes

routine Urban Rom-Com.
nothing new.
Only +ve thing is Anushka Sharma.
Max Hit, most probably Semi hit.

answered ago by Location Manager (6.6k points)
+2 votes

WTF is this? Damn irritating even though the length is too short. Lagta hai global king se clean hit ka intezaar ab aur lamba honewala hai!

answered ago by Casting Director (19.4k points)
+2 votes

I hate these mini trailer teaser whatever
Just showing scenes
Give a teaser or a trailer

answered ago by Location Manager (7k points)
+2 votes

Another Bad Promo. Now I can surely say it's not going to be accepted by audience.

answered ago by Cinematographer (94.5k points)
+2 votes

These Are Situational Moments. They Shouldn't Reveal It Until The Release. I Would Say This Is Disastrous Strategy. Dear Zindagi Had Its Moments For So Called "Mini Trails". But This One, Doesn't Fit In For The Same Space. A Theatrical Trailer Is An Ideal Way To Get People Excited For Your Movie.

answered ago by Production Accountant (23.4k points)
+1 vote

Alright. I liked it. Off course not as much as 1st one. But hey that's obvious.
Too short to come to any conclusion which peoplw are busy on making but what I know from these 2 trails is that SRK Anu gonna rock.

answered ago by Super-star (161k points)

Leave it Jatinder. It's really cool. People want to see it long but it finishes soon then they get disappointed. The two scenes inside the room using some external scene to represent the difference between what we talk and finally do is really awesome. If really the movie outburst submerged human instincts then I will be able to repeat it more than 10 times in theatre. Some are even comparing it with brainless product Befikre... so just enjoy the mini trailer. I am damn sure the movie will not disappoint me like JTJH and Dilwale did. It's really youthful fun ride.

You said it all brav

+1 vote

I don't give a shit about dialogues, they can say whatever the fukc they wants too, just want those shitty scenes to be imaginary....... like srk imagining those things, a small imagination only, and very tiny run time..!!

answered ago by Super-star (183k points)
+1 vote

......jab we met type vibes.............trailer se pata chalega zyada.....

...and hey intense bro dont hide my answer now....i know it may not be pleasant to u but that does nt mean u can hide whatever you want....

answered ago by Production Accountant (22k points)
edited ago by
+1 vote

It's good. It is the continuation of the first one. If the screen play goes like this with a beautiful story with perfect climax then it will be the finest movie of Imitiaz

answered ago by Camera Operator (9.1k points)
edited ago by
0 votes

I don't think whoever made these videos and approved them has any idea on how to market movies. What is the audience supposed to take away from these? Should have just released a trailer like a normal movie.

answered ago by Camera Operator (10k points)

All SRK movies has opened well but they didn't trend well. I think This time they are trying to keep main idea reserve but the flow to be revealed.

Then they should just release a trailer which doesn't reveal much. This is no way to market. People don't even know what these are and whether they are out.

0 votes

Never judge a book by its cover..Since we have seen only 2 mini trails...so can't say movie has limited appeal...Hopefully movie will be good.

answered ago by Executive Producer (67.9k points)

Related questions

+9 votes
7 answers 371 views
+2 votes
4 answers 258 views