• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
17 Online
4 Member And 13 Guest
Members present at the site
+6 votes
what a win...bohot alla....In group stage lost by 164 runs and now beat by 180...Indian express if that match was mother of all mismatches this was father of all mismatches...I hope few people will learn to respect the opponents....Fakhar,Amir,Hassan u beauties and lastly SarfarAz Dhaka nai deta.......Sehwag,Rishi Kapoor....***u
asked ago in Sports Related by Executive Producer (67.9k points)
71% Accept Rate

BHAI 164 kahaan pohanch gaye?
124 runs

ICC Events India 13 pak 3.World Cup India 11 pak zero...............Tukka lag gaya due to wrong selection of team and luck

Baazigar, lol, overall phir 73-52 bhi yaad rakhna...Test mein bhi I think aage hain, sirf t20 mein aage the.

7-2 in finals ye bi yaad rakhna...Wrong selection thi ya nai...But this was biggest margin ICC match win btw India and Pak..Tukka se 180 runs se haraya..main kehta hun...Yahi team pure tournament main thi India yahi team....

12 Answers

+2 votes

Best answer

Well said Puneet.....yaar hmein films ny itna groom kr deya h that bragging backfires.....n cricket is even more unpredictable....yeh kaunsa test match tha....50 overs mein kuch bhi ho skta hai.....but look at older ones like Sehwag....they jst never learn.....i didn't even like the way Sarfraz reacted to..i think Jadhav's dismissal......too much aggression leads to arrogance.....i think Sehwag never went to school.....chances of an eduacted player not reacting/commenting like that are a lot higher......look at the love Ganguly got in last few weeks from Pak jst for talking abt the first class cricket of Pak, the problems Pak team has.....Pak social media jst loved Ganguly's words....educating urself leads u to respecting the opponents...we all should learn n respect each other n the game, Gentleman's Game

answered ago by Unit Manager (30.4k points)
selected ago by

Baadshah, bhai apna idea hai.............should be they should organise it at lords or something. An asian 11 vs aus/saf/england. Mazaa aayega.

Well I feel bad now that I supported this Pak all the time and wanted them to become challenging India so that we can have good match .In my disappointment with the they played I may have called their batting shit but I never said Pakistani are shits. Shame on Thekai who is comparing me to an extremist like Baazigar .I wish you guys would have known me better .I criticise Pakistani team a lot because I want them to be as good as India so that we can have good match .There must be a reason I keep on talking about Pakistan all the time in chat room because I care for their team

'I criticise Pakistani team a lot because I want them to be as good as India' .....awwww......Sarfraz was listening to u carefully
anyways, nobody can be compared to Baazigar saab.....kal sy dikh nhn rahay
Intense: what an idea sir g.......bohat ala level ki hype hogi......unprecedented
thekai: yup.....jis mulk ka wazeer-e-azam he chor ho, wahan becharay bachoon ko kyun itna tangg keya jaye......Pak ki morality k hisaab sy uski sentence bhi koi 3,4maah ki honi chahye thi.....he should be back

Which Muhammad Amir spell was better against India?
+10 votes

Somewhere Baazigar just had a heart attack

answered ago by Production Accountant (29.5k points)

Nope...he would be extremely happy... Cz he belongs to the boycott and now hv gotten an opportunity to call all the cricketers and we cricket lovers deshdrohi/gaddar/pro Pakistani and blah blah blah..

Congrats thekai100, finally i got that 90's feeling when we used to lose against pak..

K123 pakistan has defeated india 25 times since 2000. now 26 times. and india has defeated pak 25 times. so that 90s feeling should have never gone away. thats what i was trying to tell baazigar. baqi mujhe zyada farq nai padta pak aj har bhi jata to. bas baazigar aur puneet ka LOLWA ho gaya.

Since 1996 in all formats India 52 pak 52 since 2003 India 35 pak 24 In last 10 years India 20 pak 10............pak dominated only from 1986-1995

+6 votes

A big congrats to pakistan. A strong and world class pak team is what we Asians need. You win some, you lose some. India were outclassed badly.

answered ago by Second Unit Director (74.5k points)

Thanks a lot......

Thanks for your support man.

+5 votes

Current Pic of Baazigar

answered ago by Camera Operator (8.1k points)

8 saal baad koi ICC match jeete ho.......mere uncle ka haal bahut bura lag raha hai

+4 votes

Winning & Loosing is all a part of the game ..
Congrtaz for being the new ICC Champions ...

answered ago by Executive Producer (69.7k points)
+4 votes

Congrats Pakistan. you guys just outplayed us. Sarfaraz is a fine leader. He is a hero for All Pakistani. Love from India .I don't want to see face of all extremist who saying- 'baap baap hota hai '.**** all of them

answered ago by Cinematographer (94.5k points)

waiting for ur reply Puneet sir

Didn't reply as I know i didn't say anything like that and I don't want to prove.let him bark

baadshah. Tb was there too. u can ask him if u want. Shukla as you very well know by now is thali ka baingan and a liar of epic proportions

i know u r not lying but can be wrong with some words, forgetting some........otherwise i know Puneet can say this, n say things for the sake of saying it....for the sake of arguing....n then can take an L-turn if not u-turn

+2 votes

Now record books have 7 finale for Pakistan and only 2 finale for India and 73 odi won by Pakistan and 52 won by India and that is PAKISTAN for you #HappyFather'sDay

answered ago by Production Designer (13.2k points)

kaafi final sharjah mein hote the..........Since 1996 in all formats India 52 pak 52 since 2003 India 35 pak 24 In last 10 years India 20 pak 10............pak dominated only from 1986-1995

World Cup mein tumhaari aukaat dekh lo...........

+2 votes

Pakistan wins the cricket match against India but India wins the the hockey match against Pakistan. So, everything is equal. Aaplog apne jeet ki khushiya manao humlog hamare jeet ki jashn manayenge @Haider.... Infact, hamare jashn bada hai cz Hockey is our national game..

answered ago by Casting Director (19.4k points)

Congratulations for hockey match...But in India and Pakistan no one gives damn to hockey despite national games

That's true.... Still, apne dil ko tasalli dene ko kuch toh hai.

+2 votes

So disappointed.Not for losing but the manner of losing

answered ago by Casting Director (18.2k points)
+2 votes

Unbelievable show.Congo Pak. Sarfraz is a good captain & Pak Pace attack is IMO the best in the world. Fakhar played well.
Better Luck next time my India.Love u.

at last I want to say : Spread Love, Happiness & peace.

answered ago by Location Manager (6.6k points)
+1 vote

.....baap kabhi bete ka bura sochh sakta hai kya?...........

answered ago by Production Accountant (22k points)
0 votes

Thanks to Sir Kohli for playing 2 spinners and bowling on flat track and that no ball

answered ago by All Time best! (279k points)

Related questions

0 votes
4 answers 147 views
+2 votes
2 answers 74 views