• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
19 Online
2 Member And 17 Guest
Members present at the site
+6 votes
asked in General by Casting Director (17.9k points)
96% Accept Rate

8 Answers

+4 votes

Best answer

Even I think the same. SRK won't be accepted in such roles. If SRK needs to survive he needs to do roles according to his age

answered by Cinematographer (99k points)
selected by

Aamir played a student in 3 idiots. father in dangal......... So acc to age theory won't work for aamir

+4 votes

Yep I agree. Srk now lacks charm and age which he had a few years ago. He needs to have a long hard look at the kind of stuff he has been doing.

answered by Editor (87.7k points)
+2 votes

My views: I think the character being too old for his behaviour is the point. Anushka brings him back to his indian roots, that's what I think.

answered by Production Accountant (22.1k points)
+1 vote

Even they shouldn't be doing this kind of films....... If u want to compete with Hollywood, Dangal and Bahubali

answered by Second Unit Director (70.5k points)

Competition is always with self. If movie is good genre and appeal matters less.

+1 vote

I don't think so. If you watch the mini trailer close. It has many answers stored in it. Trust me SRK brings maturity and naughtiness. Just watch both actors couple of time you will be able to see that spark of chemestry which probably young guns would lack.

answered by Camera Operator (12k points)

I'm saying this after watching the teaser 3-4 times.

It's your opinion dude. Let's wait some time. Either my love over SRK Anuska couple is high or you made him old in reel life as old as he in real life.

+1 vote

Maybe SRK is miscast according to you but with Ranbir or Ranvir we could have witnessed another Tamasha or Befikre.

answered by Director (131k points)

With srk too, we can witness a befikre, now srk can do anything on screen, he did for jthj, he can do it now as well in the name of passionate romance.

By Befikre and Tamasha I mean box office performance and not kissing.
BTW JTHJ was still Hit and it was 3hrs long boring film and JHMS is surely looking better then that.

Kaha tha, kar diya na SRK nen befikre!

+1 vote

A 50 year old man cant be a player. WATCH ME only 25 years to go. jokes aside. thats his character. carefree 40 something year old just *** around. So are you telling me he doesnt look like a 40 something guy. YEAH sure....

answered by Unit Manager (32.1k points)
+1 vote

Have you seen the film. Reserve the judgement for 5th August. We will see he is a miscast or not. Ranbir or Ranveer kya ukhar leta.

answered by Executive Producer (67k points)