• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
19 Online
4 Member And 15 Guest
Members present at the site
+13 votes
asked ago in Promos by Director (129k points)
71% Accept Rate

18 Answers

+6 votes

Much better than i expected.

answered ago by Production Accountant (29.5k points)
+6 votes

It's really a fun ride dude. Short,simple sweet

answered ago by Camera Operator (9.1k points)
+6 votes

Acha hai.....ek dum mast

answered ago by Location Manager (7.1k points)
+6 votes

Janab Shah Rukh Khan Saheb yeh sab ko apne baray mein batane ki kya zaroorat thi ..
kaunsa log aap ko Shareef samajh tay thay.

answered ago by Executive Producer (69.7k points)

Rofl. Best comment.

@Intense thnx bro ..

+5 votes

This isn't enough,too less .. Srk says the same thing multiple times in different ways (that he is a tharki). This isn't even a teaser . But few things can be noted, anushka's Gujarati accent ..which means she will be back in India at the interval and srk is going to follow her back to India in the second half. This film will be dependant on the characters and situations cause I see no novelty in the story... Background music was inconsistently good.

answered ago by Producer (104k points)

Yes intense.. Abhi bhi kuch nahi kehsakte.. Shayad JHMS mere story so different ho...

@4_Lee wah yaaro kya din aagaye hain tumhare jo Srk tumhari Biopic kar raha hai ..

Nope.. This isn't me.. According to me tharki isn't bad character or cheap.. This is misrepresentation of tharkis.

yaar tu time traveler hai toh hamare liye movie kyun spoil karta hai. answer spoiler k tag k saath deejiye please

+5 votes

Can't make any impression about the film from just this
Lets wait for the trailer

answered ago by Location Manager (7k points)
+5 votes

Ekdum mazedaar. Waiting for more mini trails.

answered ago by Assistant Director (48.5k points)
+5 votes

Nothing great, what conclusions can we draw from a 30sec teaser?Anyway, lacks the charm of srk's old romantic films.

answered ago by Second Unit Director (74.5k points)
+5 votes

Mein tera haye re jabra hoye re jabra .

answered ago by Super-star (161k points)
+4 votes

okay type. nothing new. infact SRK seems miscast to me, Ranbir/Ranveer woould have been a better option.SRK is too old for this role.

answered ago by Location Manager (6.6k points)
+4 votes

This is why Aamir is far ahead!..................... Never repeats his characters.....

answered ago by Executive Producer (69.4k points)
+3 votes

Another same run of the mill stuff . Average Teaser. There was nothing to get excited in the Mini Teaser

answered ago by Cinematographer (94.5k points)

I felt the same. +1 to that

+3 votes

Can't judge anything from this. Lets just hope that the film is not kharaab like his character.

answered ago by Unit Manager (34.5k points)
+3 votes

It's pathetic....one ruins it with overacting and another does the same with unconvincing Gujarati accent.. Sorry to say...Lagta hai clean hit ka intezaar ab aur lamba honewala hai!

answered ago by Casting Director (19.4k points)
+3 votes

What was that? Totally bakwas it sounds like telly serial promo rather than movie promo

answered ago by Production Designer (13.2k points)
+2 votes

Interesting.... character kharab.... mast hai. Buzz meter already started... Songs will give more boost.
Hope all good ..... so far nice mini trail. It's short but loved it.
Waiting for more.

answered ago by Executive Producer (60.5k points)
+2 votes

Cannot tell anything about the movie from this mini trail.

answered ago by Camera Operator (10k points)

Whatever the movie ends up being, this was not a good way introduce it. It's just SRK repeating the same thing. People watching it might have thought it was like an ad or something that was cut short.

+2 votes

........haHA hilarious....mera bhi character kharab hai........

answered ago by Production Accountant (22k points)

Related questions

+11 votes
23 answers 720 views
720 views asked ago in General by Tony Production Accountant (20.4k points)
+3 votes
6 answers 231 views
+9 votes
7 answers 371 views