• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
22 Online
4 Member And 18 Guest
Members present at the site
+3 votes
Source Link: https://www.bollywoodbubble.com/news/ek-tha-tiger-tiger-zinda-hai-get-ready-see-salman-khan-part-3/
asked in General by Production Accountant (20.5k points)
97% Accept Rate

3 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

First part it was Ek tha tiger, there used to be a guy called tiger .. In the second, they said - holy shit ! tiger isn't history , in fact he is alive ( Tiger Zinda Hai ) .. In the third part, they will say - Tiger is in deep sh!t , things aren't looking bright ( Tiger Zaroor Marega ) .. In the fourth part I hope they don't say - Bho$dwaalon ! Tiger Karke koi tha hi Nahin , futiya banaya sabko.

answered by Producer (112k points)
selected by

+1 from my side.

+3 votes

Lol.....Hadd hai rumours ki! They yet complete the shoot for TZH but news is there for Tiger 3! And how many more movies Salman Khan will do in next 2-3 years.......
Remo Dsouza next
Dabang 3
Kick 2
Ode to my father
SLB next
Sher Khan
Eaga 2
&
Now Tiger 3........
Aur 2-4 ke naam malum hai toh koi batau

answered by Production Accountant (29.2k points)

yup...too much rumors. even Eid 18 movie isn't confirmed till now. D3 / Remo's will be Sallu next after TZH. IMO Bhai will do 3 more movies in this decade after TZH.

+1 vote

Rubbish. How many movies can salman cram in 3years? Ab to har dusri movie men salman ka naam hota hai.

answered by Cinematographer (92.5k points)

Related questions