• Register
Click on Register and join the conversation/discussions. Give your opinions and please go to the Rules page for detailed and guidelines of the site.....
All the articles/images published here are copyrighted to their respective owners. No copyright infringement is ever intended by the webmaster or the community members, and if there is an issue with the content posted in the Discussion forum please email us at indianboxofficeonline @ gmail [dot] com  
19 Online
2 Member And 17 Guest
Members present at the site
+2 votes
As we all know that srk has lost it totally, he started to ruin his so called clash record with dilwale and he lost all his respect and dignity in Bollywood after loosing it to BM badly then He dared to put his fingers into Salman khan's shoes but Salman khan's shoes were never fit to him and he did back off having fear of loosing the battle to Salman khan it did  hurt srk to the core ,then here is a current standings of Toilet vs JWM2 the remaining dignity,self respect and ego he lost with JWM2 here akki clearly defeated him badly and srk has to postpone his movie to save his grace little bit he have, now come to the point after all these humiliations of srk I am pretty much sure Dwarf will face a similar situation from GOLD or SOS2 coz akki and ajay came to know that srk is not that strong anymore which once he was (2000-2007). one thing I noticed badly all this situation srk facing today is just bcoz of himself coz he was too arrogant when he was successful he was never ever a humble star at all,he ditched many colleagues after promising screens share ,he was self boasted and self proclaimed King which is totally against the status of any Superstar , Superstar must be humble and grounded to the core else he will have too face the fate like srk
asked in Box Office Related by Casting Director (16.6k points)
75% Accept Rate

U can say about the things clash etc films, stardom. But u can't say personal things, arrogant, ye yo, blah blah blah. What I got to see srk is the most humble star. He had two fights with Salman that doesn't mean he is fighty. Both two were about Salman's problem, his girlfriend.and It was not like srk snatching out those. He is a person, many things happens in man's person life. U can't point out those things just to relevant an outcome. U yourself know how authentic your post is. Cuz u know the clash that recently happened srk completely dominated on a superstar. I wouldn't answer this question but after seeing your humble, arrogant etc shit I couldn't hold up my patience.

6 Answers

+1 vote

Best answer

Srk is in competetion with usain bolt ,so it is possible that he will run away from christmas as soon as another biggie is announced for same date.
Then we will hear his fans making statement like it is good move keeping business point of view in mind.

answered by Set Decorator (1.4k points)
edited by

@professor don't use derogatory words from next time as i edited one word from your answer...

@irdwhelp- whats wrong with joker word, i guess its fine since i have seen mod/admin/ using similar words too( just checked now). This is second time my words are being edited . Why so much hypocrisy

@professor joker word can be used for great personalities like Krk, Rgv, Baba ji insan etc & not for particular fanbase ..
hope you have got my point ...

No i havent got your point yet. I am raising my voice against hypocrisy. My comment is edited here but not edited of another users who use similar words

+3 votes

So, you will question SRK's dignity..??

Nice......... Carry on, maybe this well researched article wrotten by desi Einstein will attract more & more trolls and will give you and them some points to discuss and pass your time..!!

answered by Super-star (192k points)

You know that very well he has lost it all, now pointing fingers on me won't change the bitter reality. You just tell will dwarf face clash or not? If you can't answer u must take your way nothing to argue and fight

You think that i want to argue or fight with you..??

lol, your answer is below, check Haider's answer and go have some conservative discussion if you can..!!

I'm here just to congratulate you on such a troll pleasing article, Congrats..!!

hahaha....agr SRK na hota to Tanveer bhai ki zindagi mein kuch bhi na hota....Shukriya Shah Rukh Khan

+3 votes

''ego he lost with JWM2 here akki clearly defeated him badly and srk has to postpone his movie to save his grace little bit he have, now come to the point after all these humiliations of srk I am pretty much sure Dwarf will face a similar situation from GOLD or SOS2 coz akki and ajay came to know that srk is not that strong anymore which once he was (2000-2007)'''

What the hell are u insane...You guys go crazy when baazigar or anyone says anything salman...now u are doing same here.. Dont be crazy if any anti-salman post comes because this time you have started it...

Akki hasnt defeated Srk...It is a good strategical move..using 2 holidays..In the end when JHMS will beat Toilet by huge margin then i ll ask who beat who....
All these humiliations of srk..What humiliation is clashing a humiliation???

I am sure dwarf will face same situation???
JHMS will be a very big hit so dwarf wont have a clash..Plus Gold will release this independance day and there is no update of SOS 2 for a long time..Neither Krrish will be ready by that time and no other movie...

And listen u deciding the fates....''Others will have fate like Srk''

GET A LIFE. everyone wants to have a fate like Srk..Just because last few movies didnt do well.If that is the case Salman had a pathetic fate in (2000-2009)...I dont like bashing salman or anyone so dont provoke?????
now dont come up with silly comment that fate of JHMS is fixed and its semi hit..As u are the one to decide fates in this world...

Srk is one of the biggest superstars India ever had...few bad movies cant change your so called ''FATE''

Dwarf will not have clash.Even if any movie clashes Dwarf will be the winner.Christmas is a big period and srk wont have to change the release date

answered by Second Unit Director (70k points)

Yes yes good strategically move but tell me one thing where was that move at the time of Dilwale, Raees vs sultan and Raees vs kabil ,I tell you the bitter truth in all that clashes srk underestimated opponents and considered himself a bigger star but now he suddenly felt business sense wah great what a lame excuse he have? Even srk knows he has lost it after backing off ,if akki would have backed off you all srk fans would say he is the king no one can beat him blah blah but when he lost and backed off all you guys not giving credit to akki that is not fair at all

Don't bother with this guy. He hates SRK more than he loves Salman. He is a certified lunatic. Should change his name to being_lunatic.

'Srk is one of the biggest superstars India ever had.' ...'one of the biggest' ......yaqeen kr tanveer, Haider itna down to Earth fan hai na even after knowing his star is biggest star India has ever seen.....koi dhang ki discussion kr leya kr bhai Haider jaisay fan sy....woh waisay bhi yahan zyada crap nhn phailata aapki trah
'all you guys not giving credit to akki that is not fair at all' ...tanveer bhai ko Akshay ki kitni fiqr hai

"after knowing his star is biggest star India has ever see"...... @badshah Bhaijaan, isse bhi koi better joke hai toh post karo naa... Maza aa raha hai

+3 votes

if srk prepones or postpones DWARF ...... he will be two things

1- biggest idiot in the world
2- saying goodbye to his film which will easily do 600cr worldwide

anand L rai is 2nd best director in bollywood.... his content keeps movie running for months..... and christmas has 3 weeks of free run.

answered by Director (136k points)
+2 votes

If thugs of hindostan postpones to xmas, dwarf might prepone to diwali perhaps. I dont think srk will push his movie forward.

answered by Cinematographer (90.5k points)
0 votes

It will keep moving from one christmas to another

answered by Production Accountant (20.8k points)

Related questions

+5 votes
10 answers 414 views
414 views asked in Box Office Related by being_tanveer Casting Director (16.6k points)
+2 votes
5 answers 244 views